My Gear So Far - Slowly But Surely
G'day there. Just thought I'd share my progression in the attempt at becoming part of this Awesome Garrison. I've only got a few bits n pieces together so far, but I'm excited to say I have a TK kit (T/MC), on the way finally Jig I'm also in the process of ordering another kit (AM) to go for the Sandtrooper option aswell Jig

Any suggestions on which kit would be better to use for the TK or the TD?

Oevil1 is making me another E-11, which I can't wait to get, as his work looks Fantastic.
A HUGE Shout Out to Mammasith for providing the goods I have so far. I would recommend the items I got from her to anyone.
Quality Job Doppeldaumen1

Sorry if the Boba helmet causes any distress, I just put it on for a laugh Hehehe Please don't put me in the Cargo Hold Aaaah

In other breaking news, Angelman is in my neck of the Empire, and I'm looking to meet up with him and express my Luv of his, and All of your members work Notworthy

Once Again, Thank You to All who have provided feedback to my pesky questions and for assisting me in finding what I need to know and get,
to become a part of the Redbacks.
[attachment=1285]
[attachment=1286]
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Mate, I don't think you'll have any problem fitting in around here Lol
Thanks for the great wrap!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Looking good Baytrooper, and dont worry about the Boba Fett helmet troopers always look better with a bucket on Cheeky .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Looks awesome Baytrooper, thanks for the recommendation , LOVE the photo , look out ladies!!Hehehe
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Well I'm happy for you, you've managed to pull off a skin tight black body suit and still don't look like 10lb of sausages stuffed into a 5lb bag (like a certain unnamed trooper around here . . . . . . . . . BIDS!).
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Thursday 20-Dec-2012, 09:55 AM)BIDS Wrote:  Well I'm happy for you, you've managed to pull off a skin tight black body suit and still don't look like 10lb of sausages stuffed into a 5lb bag (like a certain unnamed trooper around here . . . . . . . . . BIDS!).

and myself Sad
DW2013 to DW2018
Great to see you having fun in your build mate! Angelman is a good bloke and Im sure you 2 will have a great time with you build.

I'll be up Rockhampton way in mid febuary, hopefully we can meet up then if you have any questions.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
That's the worst Boba Fett costume I’ve ever seen.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Are you sure you reading the CRL correctly? Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 20-Dec-2012, 09:02 PM)Draco Wrote:  That's the worst Boba Fett costume I’ve ever seen.

The Boba helmet was just for sh*#'s n giggles Smile
      FNG
Yeah got that one lol
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 20-Dec-2012, 09:02 PM)Duras Wrote:  Are you sure you reading the CRL correctly? Wink

I'm a big fan of Boba. I just wore the helmet for a laugh. I Will be a TK. And hopefully also a TD Wink

I was lucky enough to meet Angelman (Michael & Lisa) today in Hervey Bay. So many questions, so little time Enjoyed a beverage on me lunch break. It was nice to meet them both and I really enjoyed chatting with them. Thanks for calling in and meeting me while you were in the Bay. I felt special sitting with someone in a Redbacks shirt. Can't wait to have one of my own. Cheers again Michael & Lisa. Hope to hook up with two again soon.
      FNG
I think I've worn more lycra in the few months since joining the Redbacks that I've worn in my entire life Lol ...looks like it's coming together well for you mate Smile
Looking good!

It'll look a whole lot better when the plastic starts to arrive! I'm sure you'll be super excited when your box of plastic finally arrived. I know I almost hyperventilated when mine was finally delivered!!!

Time to stock up on the glue, velcro, and webbing components to make sure you're all set!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Saturday 22-Dec-2012, 08:52 PM)JOker Wrote:  I think I've worn more lycra in the few months since joining the Redbacks that I've worn in my entire life Lol ...looks like it's coming together well for you mate Smile

Without the armour on, I just felt like I wanted to dance Hehehe Lol

(Sunday 23-Dec-2012, 10:09 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Looking good!

It'll look a whole lot better when the plastic starts to arrive! I'm sure you'll be super excited when your box of plastic finally arrived. I know I almost hyperventilated when mine was finally delivered!!!

Time to stock up on the glue, velcro, and webbing components to make sure you're all set!

I Can't wait ay. Super keen Jig
Do you know if there is a check list available somewhere to make sure I get all the right/best stuff I need to put the kit together ?
      FNG