The New Gamorrean Guard's Wife
Hi All

I’m Colleen, Matt (the new Gamorrean Guard)’s wife. He joined the 501st just before Gold Coast Nova. You may have seen me there with young Yoda, Archer, our 2 year old son. Archer loves most of the Star Wars costumes particularly Storm Troopers, Darth Vader and R2D2.

Dreamworld was a great day and fantastic to do something for charity. I have only attended the GC Nova and Dreamworld events so far but am looking forward to attending more. I am yet to decide on a costume for myself may have to look into that a little deeper.

Hoping meet a few of you at some upcoming events some time Smile

Colleen
welcome and get ready for a rollacoaster ride with the redbacks
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome to the best garrison in the galaxy Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks Tygaress, Hopefully we will see more of you and Archer around.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the forums Colleen
Welcome to the Redbacks.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Colleen!
I sat with your family for a little while at Coast Nova while you tried to coax Archer into his Yoda!
Great to see you here and looking forward to seeing you again soon at another troop, though you did attend 2 of the biggest and best events of the year already!

I'll PM you an idea or 2 I have for a costume...
Welcome Colleen. I met you at Nova when Matt was getting into costume. Glad you've signed up & look forward to seeing you around at Troops, good luck with your costume decision.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Good to see you here Colleen.
Take your time deciding on your costume choice. Maybe something related to the Gam Guard?
Welcome Smile
so many new people joining daily! this is awesome - Welcome Smile))
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Join the Republic Service Organisation! We're a group aligned with the 501st, we dress in 1940s inspired cute outfits. Look us up on facebook!
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:
Thanks for all the lovely welcoming messages guys and gals Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payney's wife here, thanks for a great day at DW Sara 32 48,114 Friday 10-May-2013, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SideshowMel