Padawan Reporting for the Jedi Academy - Brisbane
Hey Katarn if you want like wrangling but want a bit more there are other costumes to look at other than a Stormtrooper. In the 501st there are some soft costumes like the ID - imperial Officer or IC - Imperial Crewman and in the Rebel Legion you find costumes like the Rebel Fleet Trooper or Jedi. I have an Officer costume and find that they are great wrangler costumes as they enable you to look after armoured troopers but also retain good visibility and movement.

For yourself I would consider looking at this costume though http://www.rebellegion.com/about_standards2.php?id=8883

Cheers
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
:O

i shall peruse that :D
Thank You for the link.
:3 but until i get the jedi outfit done, i'm Happy being Wrangler.
" And you look like an overgrown Kowakian monkey-lizard, so I guess looks don't count for much "
and just to confirm you are over 18 ?? Smile need to check as told people "hey come and wrangle" via the forums and then found out to young to do so.... i aint falling for that again :P
DW2013 to DW2018
(Wednesday 11-Sep-2013, 08:25 AM)Duras Wrote:  and just to confirm you are over 18 ?? Smile need to check as told people "hey come and wrangle" via the forums and then found out to young to do so.... i aint falling for that again :P

hahaha... ha... ha... ha...

CheekyDoppeldaumen1
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" - Leia

CTK-0630
(Wednesday 11-Sep-2013, 04:05 AM)Angry_Katarn Wrote:  but until i get the jedi outfit done, i'm Happy being Wrangler.

Well if you are going to be a Jedi you should also sign up on the Tatooine Base ( Queensland Rebels ) forums here http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/index.php
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Duras - LoL. Yeah, i'm 26. I drink beer standing up :P
Storm - will do that -__- gotta do the write up for the Nundah event for D2L...i keep forgetting to.
" And you look like an overgrown Kowakian monkey-lizard, so I guess looks don't count for much "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FN-2199 Brisbane reporting for duty Booster 33 39,927 Sunday 11-Jun-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Booster