[attachment=2069]Hi everyone I am from Nambour on the sunny coast I was wondering if there is anyone around who would be able to help me where I can get a uniform and do they make them for people like myself who are of a bulky nature. I am the one in the hat
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
Gday scoot040 firstly are you interested in becoming a stormtrooper or some other character? there is a large range to choose from http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL . Also we have a few guys up in the sunny coast area.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome mate :D
~Pants.
To answer stormravens question i would like to be a biker scout or hoth snowtrooper
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Hi and welcome.

Being of a slightly 'bulky' build as you put it, the Biker Scout or Snowtrooper will probably be a better option for you anyway, instead of a Stormtrooper.

Although Stormtrooper Armour can come in different sizes, they don't differ that much, and some guys with larger builds can struggle to make the pieces fit them properly.

As the Biker Scout and Snowtrooper have more 'softer' parts to them, it is easier to make them fit any body shape.

I reckon these are a great choice for you.

We have a few biker scouts and Snowtroopers in our group, who should be able to help you out.

There are also specific detachments with lots of great info to tell you what you need.

Next time someone has an armour party, or next time we're trooping, come along and meet us, see what we do, and ask lots of questions about how to get yourself a costume. Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Welcome to the Redbacks.
Agree with sith princess, bikerscout or snow trooper is a good choice for the bulkier boys. Pathfinders detachment is the place to go. Some of us are also in the process of finishing scouts off. Studio Creations is the place to go for the armour, and then some of the soft parts you can get locally and online. Ask first though before you buy anything,there are sites out there who say they are 501st approved but actually aren't. We would hate to see you waste money.Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome,

I'm not official 501st but i thought id throw my welcome in scout sounds good they look pretty badass too.
"You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen."

What do Jawas sell that isnt stolen?
Thanks for everyone's kind words I am a huge fan of star wars and looking forward to meeting everyone
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Glad you found us, Scoot!

I grew up in Nambour, (but now live in Brissy!) - We're starting to get more and more troopers from the coast! It's great fun!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome. The scout is a good costume. Looks great, is easy to build, and has pockets....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Us Sunny Coasters are growing in numbers... Look out Brissy!
I have a scout and I love it to bits. Not much I can add but a hi & a welcome. MammaSith summed it up pretty well with where to go for things
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome Smile
can some let me know if i want to be a kashyyyk tropper can i use aus cam as the clothes under the armor
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
(Friday 28-Feb-2014, 05:49 PM)scoot040 Wrote:  can some let me know if i want to be a kashyyyk tropper can i use aus cam as the clothes under the armor

I'd say probably not based on the CRL

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...yk_trooper
You need Brittish BDU's for the undersuit, it then also needs to be heavily modified.

Dyed charcoal/black,
Extra pockets added,
Suede thigh patches.

The armour is also very specific, and not just a Biker Scout painted green.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]