Armour
Hey all, brand new to the forums and am looking for tips to make some Imperial Storm Trooper Armour and some tips would be greatly appreciated.
Hi There... Smile
Welcome to the Forums...
Tell us a bit about yourself, like the suburb you live, and where you're from, etc

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
I am currently 17 and will be 18 at the end of the year. Living on the Gold Coast Carrara. I am a nerd, I love anime, games and most things sci-fi. I am from Queensland and have been living here my whole life
Whitearmor.net has everything you need to know about making a TK!
Clones are cooler
hey Hybrid until you turn 18 you won't be allowed join the 501st, but don't worry there have been a few people in your position before and you can use that time to get your armour together. Before you actually buy some armour it would best to come and see some close up and see what manufacturer would be best for you. Our next BIG troop will be at DreamWorld on the 4-5th of May if you are able to come along to that you could get some ideas on what you are letting yourself in for.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Hybrid! Welcome to the forums!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome Smile
Welcome!
Move along...
Welcome, HybridSith.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Thanks everyone
welcome HybridSith
Welcome mate,

Were you at gold coast supanova by any chance.
I met a 17yr old there and was wondering if that was you.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
I was at the gold Coast Supanova and no I doubt it was me, since i barely had a lasting conversation with anyone there. Cannot completely remember though
I remember a cross dressing 17 year old but had a fairly long conversation so prob not you

welcome to the madhouse though Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Did he have a pick chainsaw? If so he was my mate who i went with to supanova

pink*