E-11 D-ring
Hey,finally bought my first E-11 from SDS Original Stormtrooper but found out they don't do the D-ring on the end cap...any ideas on how to mod it? as others would of had this exact problem before.
Would a D-ring from an upholsterer work?
I have a few D rings spare if you want oneSmile PM me.

Terror
Spotlight have D rings.
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Yep Spotlight in the clips/elastic section
you know... i was looking at all the carry bags and suitcase at dreamworld in the change theater and i noticed a lot of d rings that we dont even realise are there....
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
The D-Ring on my DH-17 was cut off a old laptop backpack
DW2013 to DW2018
I use an SDS E-11 blaster and had the exact same problem.
I bought my D-ring off eBay, but I'm sure you can find the same thing in a hardware store.
It comes in the full "0" shape (and is unpainted) but you just cut a section the same size as the rectangular bit on the back of the blaster and use a strong glue to attach the D-ring.

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/E-11-Blaster-...1100065441
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
[Image: e-11endcap_zps686f4413.jpg] ...I was wondering if anybody knows where I could obtain a D-ring end cap bracket? as others use U.S tile spacers (cant find any over here)...I could buy a bag of 50 from OS and make it myself ,but I thought I'd ask first.....Oh for other newbies,I recieved the paper work from the Cops today (3 weeks) to say it's OK to import the E-11 and no license needed in QLD