SDS E11 - Troop worthy??
Thought a great way to start the trooping journey would be with a blaster. I know I will eventually build my own. But my 40th is looming around the bend and I know what to buy the man who has everything. A good quality replica for display but sturdy enough to eventually troop with, easy I thought. I was looking at the SDS collectors edition it looks sweeter than shuura fruit but really keen for any feed back on this or any other makes.
I troop with the SDS E-11 (with the addition of a "D" ring). It is very nice and has a cool display stand too. But if I had my time again I would of chosen one that I wouldn't have to worry about damaging every troop. I would hate to think what would happen if I dropped it...
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
For trooping convert a hasbro (if you can get your hands on one) or do a pipe build as would be lighter, cheaper and can make yourself another if you stuff it Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
The SDS E-11 is a nice looking piece, and great for display, but I would not troop with one.
Even if just because it's costly and someone may take off with it... (Knock on wood).
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
I have an sds e-11 and I troop with mine all the time
Like anything I always triple check before leaving troops and holster weapon when not been carried around
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE