Townsville Lego/Cosplay Fun Day
Townsville Lego/Cosplay Fun Day Mission Report

Venue: Emmaus Hall, Kirwan

Date: 15 August 2021

Time: 1000 – 1500

Mission: To bring some Redback fun and some Imperial presence to the Lego/Cosplay fun day.

Trooper Attendance:
Trooping/Wrangling Buddy Love - Imperial Gunner
Trooping  - Red Empress - Snow Trooper
Trooping  - Dannytheblue - Stormtrooper
Trooping - Iceman - Greedo
Wrangling – Dshrike
Wrangling – Cloud Technician

Details:
We arrived early and set up. Accompanying us on the day was a Gonk Droid, who was just happy to stand there and make sounds, as opposed to having his feet burned in Jabba’s Dungeon. Cloud Technician is a fresh recruit and was keen to help out and wrangle, so he has now popped his Redback cheery. Great to meet you mate J

Troopers patrolled the event, looking for any Rebel scum….but didn’t find any. A Jedi was spotted, but he must of used the force and was able to evade capture. We did have some special Redback guest appearances by Deathray and BlackEmber who were in town and visited the event…great to see you guys again J

The troopers where quite popular with the crowds with many photos and many smiles were present. A great day was had by all, and the Lego present was fantastic. One of the Stormtroopers even got some cleaning done!

Charity Funds Raised: Nil

Injuries/Malfunctions: The Gonk droid decided to power down, but once we changed his batteries, he powered back up.

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete success!!!! There are plans on making this an annual event Smile

[Image: uHmgJkY.jpg]
[Image: ULhPOox.jpg]
[Image: 9BR2zrv.jpg]
[Image: kqw9UaA.jpg]
[Image: uHPIoHR.jpg]

Apologies, I don't know why that scripts come up between the photos....
"I'm entering a contest to win a Ford Tippex. You have to say what Cornflakes mean to you in 10 words. So I said: Cornflakes. Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes"
Great report mate
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017