Would love to troop but am I suitable ( really??)
I tend to prefer helmets/masks myself.. means you dont pull silly faces whist posing for hundreds of photos. Have a think about the kinda person you are when you're in costume.. do you go crazy silly and try and get away with stuff you'd never usually do? are you more of a stand back and look amazing kind of person? are you really into Playing the character? Will you be the kind of person who really gets in there with the croud and wants to kneel next to prams and wheelchairs etc?

That sort of info can give you a hint as to whether a 90% cloth costume would work for you, or armour that is recognised everywhere by everyone, if you want something light to cover your face, or prefer the relative safety of a helmet.

Haha Good on ya Chief!

Biker Scouts are a really good mix of cloth, recognisable armour and flexibity.. Jawa's rock, but theres nothing that beats the Groan of your TK comrades when you sit down, and they cant Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would love to troop but am I suitable ( really??) - by Tirilia - Friday 31-Dec-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: Would love to troop but am I suitable ( really??) - by ScOrP - Saturday 22-Jan-2011, 02:18 PM