Queensland Model Hobbies Expo 2010
(Sunday 22-Aug-2010, 08:37 PM)The Scotsman Wrote:  [Image: DSCF2277.jpg]
The ever alert MUPPET!!

Hey i had a big night, so leave me aloneNoworries looks like the kind of photo someone from the opposing political party would use in their advertising campaign Smile
[Image: 21082010009.jpg]

This be mah new "Buy Me Dis" pose....
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
That was an outstanding buy.

I just saw one going on fleabay for US$103.17 including shipping to Oz.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Wow, Now I don't feel quite so bad not going to chase up the $5 he short changed me (Not that I really cared anyway). Thought it was a good buy, but didn't know that it was THAT good of a buy.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Just a follow up, we managed to get into the Australia-wide scale modeling magazine; ModelArt this month, while no mention in the article, we did get out photo in :D

Subtitle; Did anyone else get accosted by these two!!!...
[Image: SCAN0087.jpg]
*lol* awesome Tachy!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
hahaha even got the citation booklet in your hands :P
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
High five Tach. Hehehe
Virtual Five!!!
Hey Tachyon.

You said at the start that you were collecting for CC? IS that right and was there any money raised? I'll need to know. PM details.

Sounds like it was fun. Would have liked to have seen some of the models!

Smile
Yes, I was collecting for CC, wasn't sure what to do with the money, it's still in the tins. Have been trying to talk to muppet about it but I keep forgetting to take the tins Sad . Let me know what to do so I can get it all sorted ASAP.
I can confirm that Alex had the cc collection tins at the Manly Halloween street parade, but i forgot to grab them. We will sort it out and let you know the amount and deposit slip, as soon as possible.
Ken
Thanks guys! As long as an executive has the money there's nothing to worry about. You will need to send me the reciept though Ken.

I'll need to get onto cc for more tins!

Smile
I passed the tins onto Muppet yesterday Neo. Just keeping you informed where they are Smile
Thanks mate!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queensland Model Hobbies Expo 2011 Tachyon 27 48,820 Thursday 1-Sep-2011, 07:52 PM
Last Post: redpaint