Ripley
Greyspider
Blade Seduction (TX)
Sly (commentator)
Sac
Supatrooper

(Let me know if anyone was missed)

Details:

Once again two teams of sporting greats hit the field to put on a public display of cricketing greatness. The Death Stars and Emperor's XI battling it out again for the Craig "Sniper" Budge Memorial trophy to raise money for the McGrath Foundation. A 20/20 match for the ages was once again played out in the fun and silliness that it is meant to be..

With the E-11's winning the toss and sending the DS's into bat things looked ominous when Dredd smacked out a sure fire 47 off 24 balls, with the aid of a nifty 24 from Xenotrap and a pair of 14's from Cutter and Cyclops. The first 10 overs were a batting blur.

The second 10 overs saw the E-11's tighten up on the bowling and reign in the batting frenzy. The DS's were kept too a very handy 127 runs after 20 overs. The E-11's needed to get out there and go hard.

After a quick lunch it was back to the action. Apok hit the crease running. He had to the score was quite high. Smashing a top scoring 53 of 24 balls things were looking good for the E-11's until the captain Baytrooper got out to a laser like catch from Terrorfirma. If only he could have aimed faster at Yavin 4. It was sensational!! That there spelt the mini collapse and runs slowed to a crawl. E-11's playing out their 20 overs to a decent, but not enough too win, 101.

Again it was the Death Stars that were victorious for the third year straight!! Congratulations to victors. Better luck next year Emperor's XI!

A great big thanks to the mammasith and the Pink Ladies. They were so awesome and keep the punters and troopers feed. Without that extra support we would just be a mob of loons running around chasing a pink ball.

It was also great to see that at the end of the day everyone pitched in to pack everything away. I have never seen an event squared away so quickly. It was fantastic!!!

Great to also see so many then head to the Warner Tavern for a beer and a feed. Everyone had a great time talking and getting to know members they may not have met.

The day was just a whole lot of fun. Can't wait for next year!!!!!

Charity Funds Raised:

$2845

Injuries / Malfunctions:

Armour bites a plenty. Cyclops and Dredd both crotched themselves.

Public Incidents:

Kylo Ren got a good scolding from his granddad.

Mission Status:

Complete success. Everyone had a great time and pitched in to make it totally awesome.

Photos:

FB accounts and PSD FB. Hopefully they will be in the photobucket account soon.

My apologies for the lateness in posting the troop report. I fell pretty ill last week and then because you knuckleheads elected me as GCO I had to start doing that job as well as catch up on Darth Real Life haha.

Can't wait for next year!!
A great event, good to catch up with everyone.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Wooo! Great day, Redbacks!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Was an absolutely awesome day and I'm so stoked I was able to make it! I will certainly being doing this next year Smile
Also I think you missed me, I wrangled on the field for the day
DW2016 DW2018 DW2019 
BN16 SN17 SN18 SN19
Distance Traveled To Troops =  4346.4km
Brilliant work , glad you're feeling better Apok, thanks for a great weekend all those involved in the organising and well done all the new faces that put in a big effort .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Excellent troop report Apok, and it was an awesome day indeed.
You left off the match commentator Wink
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
thanks Blade for bringing the walkie talkies, i think they worked out well.

thanks everyone that took part and helped in any way to make it yet another awesome fun day out!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who helped me leading up to the day , was a great effort. Clean up at the end of the day was outstanding as we all got to the pub in record time. Teiwaz and Dark Dora you were excellent library monitors.

A big pat on the back the the GALACTIC ACADEMY kids they helped out with running water to troopers on the field and also cleaning up. Doppeldaumen1

Now to start thinking about next year ......
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
I had a great time! Hopefully next year I'll be in armour!!
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Big thanks to CNW for their generous donation early on, saved us having to fundraise to secure the pink stumps kit for the day.
Was great to see some of you guys again and meet some new people.

Big thanks to Cutter, who my son adopted as his new superhero.

[Image: 2016-03-02%2014.58.02.jpg]

[Image: 2016-03-02%2014.57.32.jpg]

[Image: 2016-03-02%2014.58.36.jpg]
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
Another year of awesomeness. Twas a great day again. Thank you to all involved in organising the event and to all those wranglers that looked after the players Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Awesome day and heaps
Of fun!

Terror
(Wednesday 2-Mar-2016, 07:20 PM)TerrorFirma Wrote:  Awesome day and heaps
Of fun!

Terror
Such a brilliant day and the catch of the year goes to this guy ^^^Doppeldaumen1
Great day, next year I'll be more prepared!

I felt so special, getting asked to autograph bats.

Got my boots back too.
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 508 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Arundel Park Disabled Riding School Family Fun Open Day APOK 0 1,438 Thursday 3-Oct-2019, 11:00 AM
Last Post: APOK