Troop Report 
Date:
21/05/16

Venue:
Red Collar Rescue Family Fun Day, Bundaberg

Time:
9.00am – 1.00pm

Mission:
To help RCR at their annual fundraiser and to raise awareness of the Redback’s presence in Bundaberg

Trooper Attendance:
37781 – DarkFather, ROTJ Darth Vader and ROTJ Royal Guard
22372 – Arienh, Sandtrooper
2471 – Wolf, Jawa
30207 – PhantomBlade, ISB officer

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Cadet Triple9

Details:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away………(surely Bundaberg is close enough to being a separate galaxy?) the better half of the Razorbacks descended on the Wests sports grounds to assist Red Collar Rescue with their family fun day. Some members of the Razorbacks will do anything for animals, so when we were asked to attend the Red Collar Rescue fun day, we arrived at light speed. Arienh, DarkFather and PhantomBlade enjoyed a well-deserved sleep in, while Triple9 and the Wolf Pack made the drive from down south. PhantomBlade was first on the scene, and proceeded to investigate the area. It was discovered that we had been placed next to the stall selling sausages, a sure fire way of attracting hungry denizens of the Empire. Triple9, DarkFather and Arienh then arrived.

Dooka, annoyed that he wasn't going to be at the troop decided to cause havoc by removing Arienh's neck seal and gloves from her bag. DarkFather took his shuttle back to their base, a whole 3 minutes away, and retrieved the items from Dooka's stash. Dooka was severely chastised for his actions, and found himself tied to the base for the rest of the day to prevent further efforts at sabotage (I'm starting to think he might be a rebel spy).

With Dooka guarding the base, DarkFather engaged in some reconnoitring and discovered the local healers and fire beaters. They refused to let us play with the fire extinguishing device, I can't think why....

[Image: firies_zpsoaoylfnc.jpg]

[Image: ambos_zpsfewt3f8d.jpg]

On his return, he was greeted by an enthusiastic creature, who is believed to be native to the area.

[Image: Darth%20Dog_zpssscp30pa.jpg]

This lucky boy (whom we named Darth Dog) was one of four adoptions for the day, so Lord Vader oversaw the filling out of paperwork to ensure it all went smoothly.

[Image: paperwork_zps29haw4h9.jpg]

DarkFather then made friends with what we believe was an Ewok who had escaped from Endor. Further investigations found others of his kind, so we may need to prepare for an invasion.

[Image: ewok_zpsjjsvtz17.jpg]

It would also seem that Lord Vader is as fond of balloons as he is puppies….

[Image: balloons_zpsgxxut86d.jpg]

The officer felt that the troops were being mislead, and expressed her displeasure.

[Image: argument_zps28ncjrsm.jpg]

She lost the argument, and was forced into continued servitude. The next mutiny will be better planned.

[Image: servitude_zpsqliingkn.jpg]

And his softer side was also exposed.

[Image: Devlin%20hug_zpsdvtruz8l.jpg]

Lord Vader was then called back to the Death Star, but he was gracious enough to send a Royal Guard as a replacement. The wind started to pick up at this point, so Arienh and Wolf spent much of their time trying to stop the base from getting blown to Oz. Wolf then got changed and went to investigate the activities on offer. On his return, he disclosed that he was the paintball champion for the day, beating many Navy Cadets. It is believed his score still remains unbeaten.

[Image: wolf%20score_zps35rxldb0.jpg]

Arienh refused to be beaten by a Jawa, and went to see if she could beat his score. This was not to be the case.

[Image: mel%20target_zpszvxablgz.jpg]

DarkFather then went to inspect a potential new form of Imperial transport. Although he was green (or would that be red?) with envy, he was not allowed to take it back with him.

[Image: transport_zpsfpniffkg.jpg]

One of the Imperial citizens brought DarkFather to his knees, much to Arienh's displeasure.

[Image: knees_zpscdufg6cm.jpg]

Resistance forces in the area had previously been using their propaganda machine to recruit new members. After seeing our troopers, the quality of our uniforms and the way we handled ourselves and the crowds, a future resistance pilot requested information about the 501st and the Redbacks. She decided that her piloting skills would be better suited to assisting the 'Bad Guys Doing Good'. She seemed quite excited about joining our ranks by the release of Rogue One, so the Razorbacks should hopefully have a new member.

After some final photos were taken, it was time to pack up and return to our relevant star sectors, but not before enjoying some brownies made by Triple9’s wife. It’s not often we get brownies as awesome as those, the rest of you should be jealous! Triple9's departure was done in haste as his Noghri spawn was feeling the effects of a long and hot day. We only managed to raise $53.40, but our aim for the day was to spread awareness, and that is what we managed to do. A successful mission troopers, and hopefully we’ll get to do it all again in a month.

Charity Funds Raised:
$53.40 by the Redbacks, full day’s total to be added

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Arienh decided to cough up a lung

Public Incidents:
A woman reached into DarkFather’s Darth helmet mid photo. DarkFather also managed to scare a little girl half to death (so pretty low key for a Razorbacks troop)
The POC also failed to get a group photo. She needs to be sacked immediately.

Mission Status:
Successful. Do Razorbacks missions have any other possible outcome?

Photos:
Further photos can be found in Cadet Triple9's album - Here
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Yes i agree to sack the POC. But as always was a awesome and fun day can't wait for the next but for now think I'll go ha e some more brownies Cheeky
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Awesome first POC job and troop report Phantomblade. Well done guys. It was only a short and small event, but we definitely got ourselves noticed. I personally was approached by 3 different people asking what it was we did, and how to organise us for charity work.

Yay to Darth Dog on getting adopted. Also, the pooch in the photo with my guard also got adopted on the day!
Was a great event and a great cause as well , meeting new aquintances and small sized fans and odd big fan man and brother , wonder if they still waiting at local establishment for me to buy me a few rounds ....

And hope my lot can make it again next time , and I sure the cadets be practising at the range if they still allowed to do that to take back the victory of mine .

But I echo every one else's thoughts great report and handling and organising of the event .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Great job Razorbacks, and FANTASTIC report PhantomBlade! Loved reading it!
Would've been a pretty average report without my aweso.e photos Wink lol
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
AWESOME report Michelle Notworthy

It looks like you guys had a great troop. Outstanding work as usual.
Once again, sorry I couldn't make it. Spewin I missed the brownies Hehehe

I look forward to trooping with you all again soon. Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Fantastic write up Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Nice one guys!
Great troop report Smile Awesome work Razorbacks!
Great work as ever troopers , loved the report too, a good read!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Well done Razorbacks , another fine effort , shining example of squad behaviour .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Another job well done Razorbacks and a great report.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Awesome write up Michelle, and great job to all the troopers!

The puppy we found was cuter though
[Image: 20160522_114613_zps9q7m1rbs.jpg]
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
You gals and guys are crushing up north!!! Great effort love the pics!