Imperial Drone - TIRP
Jayoz - TK
Nilrem - TK
Rayvn - Assaj
Rubber - TD

Support Crew:
Snap

Details:
The various Imperial shuttles dropped troopers at the gathering point, we then walked the very short walk to Dymocks Brisbane. We were shown to the change area. After kitting up, we wandered out into the store to the surprise of some store patrons.  

We were initially asked to group near the top of the escalator for photos to be taken, but after a short while, it was decided that we may be better at the entrance to the store.

Many passer-bys took the opportunity to have photos taken with the troopers for a small donation. Smiles were seen on many children's faces young and old alike.
With about 40 minutes left to troop, a (rebel) council officer came and had a quiet chat to the store manager explaining that a council permit is needed for us to stand where we were, so he asked that we stay inside the store. 
This did seem to affect the number of people having photos for a short while, but interest soon built up again.

At 2pm the troop was completed and we retired back to the change room.

Charity Funds Raised: Amount TBA
Dymocks Brisbane were raising funds for Dymocks Children's Charities, which is a registered charity that supports underprivileged children by giving them access to books to learn and develop reading skills.
A total amount will be advised as soon as I get word from the store manager.

Injuries / Malfunctions: 
Non Known

Public Incidents:

We had one lady scream when she was surprised by the Stormtrooper moving. 
No major incidents.

Mission Status:
Success!

Photos:
A couple of the photos taken...
[Image: 14724171_10154733124473777_1714754356_o.jpg]
[Image: 14646547_10154733125248777_1122593362_o.jpg]
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Great report and thanks for being POC Cre8tiv.
Everyone had lots of fun getting photos and there were some very generous people with their donations.
Thanks everyone and really good to catch up with and meet more new Redbacks.
Hope you get home safe Snap and Jayoz.
Top report Sam. Will have to look at trooping this one next time. I've spent many hours browsing in that store. And what could be better than an event that celebrates Star Wars and the joy of reading?
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Thanks for being POC Sam. It was a great troop and the people that were getting photos were very generous. The donation tin was getting pretty heavy by the end of the troop Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Sunday 16-Oct-2016, 07:37 AM)The Rubber Wrote:  Great report and thanks for being POC Cre8tiv.
Everyone had lots of fun getting photos and there were some very generous people with their donations.
Thanks everyone and really good to catch up with and meet more new Redbacks.
Hope you get home safe Snap and Jayoz.

Thank you for a great day and your help and support
It was great to meet and troop with you look forward to out next troop together

Thank you everyone for a great troop
Both Vicky and I both thoroughly enjoyed the event.
Must say love the pictures added as the second picture
Is of myself and our son.
I think he is still coming to terms with me being a Stormtrooper LOL
Looks like a fun troop, good work!
Thank you Sam xx
Great work troopers Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
'Twas a great troop and a whole lot of fun! Thanks for being a great POC Cre8tiv.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Great work everyone!

Is that a clean shaven Imperial Drone I see..?
Stay On Target
Looking great troopers well done!!! Except you Trent... ;-) you know what you need to do .....
thanks for being POC for this again for me Sam, this damn leg is getting in the way!

im really bummed i couldnt do this event after seeking it and working with Dymocks but hey maybe this is the first of many more to come.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
awesome job guys!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Toowoomba Library Star Wars day 2019 Bolt_2112 3 4,540 Sunday 20-Jan-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Ashlyn_Dubreas
Troop Report St. Andrew's Vacation Care Program Star Wars Day Diatium 6 6,111 Tuesday 24-Jul-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Darth Temptress
Troop Report Celebration of Life for Mark - A Star Wars Fan Donut 10 10,201 Friday 2-Mar-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Squid