Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode
(Sunday 2-Aug-2020, 02:25 PM)BobaCanuck Wrote:  Just curious: Did they ever give you a link or a copy of the final production?  Would like to see how it turned out.

Everyone who attended the filming was invited to go along to the premiere screening. I was busy unfortunately, however everyone else went along and said it was pretty cool.

I have photos of the finished segment we're in, but haven't received permission to post them publicly as of yet.

I don't believe the film will ever screen to the public. But it might be one of those things that turns up in the Brisbane Backyard Film Festival or something in the future.

Messages In This Thread
Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by Donut - Sunday 16-Feb-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by PavelVu - Tuesday 7-Jul-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by Ashlyn_Dubreas - Sunday 2-Aug-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by BobaCanuck - Sunday 2-Aug-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by Donut - Saturday 8-May-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: Griffith Film School - SciFi Episode - by Ceclafith - Monday 2-Nov-2020, 02:38 PM