New South Brisbane/Gold Coast
Hi there, currently in the new lockdown and watching The Mandalorian and really think it’s time to join up after all this time watching the work you do.
I would like to join as an original trilogy Stormtrooper, as my aim is already terrible Wink , any advice?
I would not want to get Armor from somewhere that is not compliant and I know that the legion has the expert advice I need.

Stay well
Welcome to the forums
Join up to the FISD ( First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment) there is lots of information there and well as a list of vetted sellers.
Sly , one of our members here , is the detachment leader amd a wealth of knowledge, I’m sure he will jump on for advice soon .
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums, the first up advice should serve you well .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thank you both. I joined Whitearmor.net thinking that is FISD? Lots of info on both websites, could take a while. Happy to see the community looking after members and posting bad sellers to stay away from. Shall try and make sense of it ALL, could take a while.
Any direct questions feel free to pose in here .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thank you. Have been reading through, there is so much information and I have barely scratched the surface I am sure. Looking at a New Hope Stormtrooper, reading through. It’s great watching people’s builds of different armours. Great helpful community. White Armor . Net has been good for that specific Armor. Shall keep browsing/reading.
You're taking the right approach to begin with. You can never do too much research. It's important to know the pros and cons of what armour is available, how costumes are different in each movie and how all those things can affect the build you eventually want to start. Then do more research.

Having the FISD detachment leader in our Garrison certainly helps too, and there are soooooo many experienced members here who have taken this path before you. Ask lots of questions and do the research before you commit to spending any money. It could save you $100's in the end.

Did I mention do the research?
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
Hey Dr Harry, Welcome aboard!
Have you introduced yourself in the "New Members" section of the FISD forums yet (yes we are whitearmor.net) you were indeed in the right place.
If not please do because it is going to make your experience so much easier getting some direction from our members.
Also more than happy for you to contact me directly for any assistance you may require.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Friday 15-Jan-2021, 09:31 PM)Sly Wrote:  Hey Dr Harry, Welcome aboard!
Have you introduced yourself in the "New Members" section of the FISD forums yet (yes we are whitearmor.net) you were indeed in the right place.
If not please do because it is going to make your experience so much easier getting some direction from our members.
Also more than happy for you to contact me directly for any assistance you may require.

Appreciate that Sly, thanks to you and everyone else. Unfortunately I had planned on putting a table downstairs to build the armour on and a stand up video game with 1,ooo games on it for breaks, man cave essentially, and my plan was to hang out down there and build the armour. Due to changes in circumstances have had to renovate downstairs and rent it out, do some work around the house yard etc so my plans to enjoy myself got postponed. But I am back! Shall take off where I left off and start doing some more research etc with plans to order armour in September and see where we go from there. Hope everyone has been coping well enough  Wink thus far through 2021!
Great to hear, and welcome back.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Stupid Covid, Lets try again Sad
What a crappy inconvenient couple of years, I recall writing these posts and how motivated I was and how far back I ended up due to life getting in the way. Is there anyone in the Logan/ Gold Coast/ South Brisbane area that would be willing to let me come around and check out their Armor? I have watched builds etc and just think I would like too see one before I pick a supplier, I do not want to buy one and then find out I grabbed the wrong one. Shall be on the forums over the next few weeks before ordering one from somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi All from South East Brisbane. Dantryi 34 40,490 Thursday 17-Aug-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Duras
  New recruit from South Brisbane Dengar76 14 10,434 Wednesday 7-Mar-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Squid
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,430 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart