28/01/2012 Wedding Troop - Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
I had a great time. Wrangler Solo, Wrangler Mortogg and I arrived in the Mortoggmobile, and everyone had an awesome Troop. That's a hospital and a wedding for me officially now, and I really liked getting asked to do a Troop Report so early on (by Muppet).

I know I'll regret saying this (sort of like how Jimcricket now has to make a full-sized Stormtrooper cake at this year's Awards Night) but I really enjoyed putting that together. Could have been better if I'd spent more time on it, but I was worried if that whole expanded bit was too unofficial or not? Seems everyone is OK with it, so I'd be glad to do it again in the future. Jig

We had fantastic photographers too! Kitiara, Mortogg, and some names that escape me.

And I can't get enough of this pic:

[Image: DSCN4210.jpg]

That's a handsome Trooper to our left, his right. Too bad his Angus Young hop/strut wasn't captured! Lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: 28/01/2012 Wedding Troop - Wynnum Manly Leagues Club - by Phoenix - Tuesday 31-Jan-2012, 11:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeronga Services Club Troop report Iceheart 3 5,303 Tuesday 19-Dec-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
Troop Report Wedding Troop Report, Parliament House Disco 21 29,803 Saturday 30-Apr-2016, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Agent Smith
Troop Report Wedding troop - Tennyson 28th September Doc 17 30,867 Thursday 3-Oct-2013, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Petros