Dreamworld Media Day
Troop Report 
Dreamworld Media Day

Weather: A little rainy but fined up to be a nice cool sunny day.

Date /Time: 26/02/2010 1000 - 1300

Troopers:
Apok - TD
Mouldman - TK
Lestat - TK
Wolf - TK
Sniper - TK
RedaV - TK
Brissytrooper - TK
Hopfoot - TK
SuperAzza - TK
Spaniard - TD

Wranglers:
Brock (first wrangle and great job)

Mission: Meet with 2 Starlight families and get TV and paper footage.

Summary: All troopers on time and keen as. Most of the guys are the newer recruits showing off their new shiney white armour. Unfortunately there was a gas leak at a school and a major truck accident so the media were absent. It is the risk you take with a nice warm fuzzy story like this. It will get bumped. Gold Coast Nine did however send a a guy and some of the footage may be seen tonight on the GC. Also might get some photos in the paper but we will see. Also Wolf, Redav and SuperAzza got to go on the River Rapid Ride with the girls. Great times for all and a lot of fun. I also went to the crocodile pen to see if Goliath would get angry at me feeding him. All good on that front. At 1.30pm tomorrow I will be feeding him. Very cool!!

Injuries: RedaV got a bit of a red face and worried the PR girls but we just told her that's just how he looks haha.

Public Incidents: Nil. Well Goliath didn't like it when I stood on his platform and didn't feed him. He might get me back tomorrow eep!!

Malfunctions: Sniper went our without his handplates on so all photos with him are with hands askew to cover up the fact. He had them but left them in the room...nat at home Moxxie haha.

Happy People: Everyone!!!! Man tomorrow is going to massive!!!

Not Happy People: Goliath...they are promoting me as "canned meat" tomorrow.

Mission Status: A sucess that we made two little girls very happy. Especially MM when they got his card and wanted to know who he was and then who Lachlan was. A fail that the media didn't turn up but that wasn't our fault.

Apok out

PS. All troopers held themselves well and deserve to feel proud of what they did today. Roll on tomorrow!!!
Hey apok when my computer deides to let me i'll upload some of the pics brock took.
great work guys
Hey apok. just uploading video of your segway antics into photobucket. it's raw Quicktime mov file. If you want to download it.
(Friday 26-Feb-2010, 05:45 PM)APOK Wrote:  worried the PR girls but we just told her that's just how he looks haha.

ohhh PR girls hey... better get my beanies babes camera ready!!!! Eyebrows
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks for today guys, sorry the Sniffer Snuffed up, again. The main event is tomorrow, early nite everyone!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Never mind about that video apok, it won't upload. I'll just have to edit and post on youtube or get it onto some blank media and send it to ya.
Well done everyone, can't wait for tomorrow!
Couple of photos for the day.

[Image: P2100122.jpg]

[Image: P2100127.jpg]

[Image: P2100099.jpg]