Dreamworld 2010
that was 38 troopers you for got me TK9483 PREDATOR- TK that was an awsome day great job everyone and big thanks to adam. Did we find out how much we raised?? dieing to know.
Td "IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT"

[Image: Desertratsavatar1-1.jpg] [Image: Tatooine2016copy.jpg]

I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
:DW13:
:DW14:
(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 07:24 PM)PREDATOR Wrote:  that was 38 troopers you for got me TK9483 PREDATOR- TK that was an awsome day great job everyone and big thanks to adam. Did we find out how much we raised?? dieing to know.

done,

38 troopers !!!!
Yeah...Like Pred says - how much did we raise?????
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Still waiting for DW and Kodak to calculate what they will be donating from crowd attendance and photo sales. Hope to know what the total is by Friday.
Thanks APOK.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
let me know when the DW 2011 is (date) and I will see if I can fly down to be there.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Any more updates to what was raised????
Td "IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT"

[Image: Desertratsavatar1-1.jpg] [Image: Tatooine2016copy.jpg]

I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
:DW13:
:DW14:
(Saturday 20-Mar-2010, 09:56 AM)PREDATOR Wrote:  Any more updates to what was raised????

Adam is away, and is meeting with the Bosses next week, so please just wait for his update.
Ken
Seeing them on Wed to put them in a headlock and get it sorted. Gone on way too long now. Will be talking about the patch as well. Thanks for your patience everyone but this is what happens with big business.

As for the date for the next one I will be trying to nail that down for Wed as well.
The Illuminate Light & Laser Spectacular will magically transform Main Street into a SpongeBob SquarePants†fantasy and a 3-Dimensional peek at his underwater home.

Using laser like youâ€ve never seen before, stories will be lifted from the real to the unreal. Combined with emotional sound tracks, special effects, pyrotechnics and architectural lighting are set to enthrall guests.

Illuminate runs daily at 5.00pm from April 2nd to 16th
Brought to Dreamworld by Laser Vision the creators of the worldâ€s largest light and sound show - Hong Kongâ€s Symphony of Lights.
[Image: DW-Info-News-Illuminate.jpg]
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Dreamworld photo shoot day 12/02/2010 APOK 21 46,765 Sunday 21-Feb-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: PREDATOR