Brighton State School Fete
(Tuesday 18-Sep-2012, 09:22 AM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Yep, that one works. Is it the same photo folder as the first one? Smile

Yeah it is, the link got truncated in the first post for some reason.
(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:15 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Great report Tim.
I had a great day lots of fun great bunch of people and fantastic support. Mammasith & Bruce excellent job on the props. Good catering too Wink
Ventress and Boba did manage to freak out a few people so mission accomplished Smile
Love to see some pics of the Carbonite photo prop

Yes, that was fun! Thank you Phantom, for teaching me the art of photo bombing. You may have created a monster in me with it now. Smile My highlight of the day was when I was called a "bad lady" by a little girl Smile Great troop, thanks to Mammasith and Oevil1 for your hospitality. Brilliant day!
Was a lot of fun. Great weather and a great bunch of troopers to hang out with made it a top day.
My first time being a camel jockey and was fun and we Tuskens stuck true to form riding in single file Smile
Well done folks, wish I could've made it, darn assignments taking the fun times out of my weekends. Well maybe....... wait second.... what is this???????

OMG..... MUPPET!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??????

YOU ARE SMILING!!!!!
[Image: DSCF7448.JPG]

Are you alright? is everything okay?
(Tuesday 18-Sep-2012, 03:31 PM)hopfot Wrote:  OMG..... MUPPET!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??????

YOU ARE SMILING!!!!!

I don't want to talk out of school, but that actually happened more than once on Sunday :o
Are you sure he's not just clenching? Aaaah
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

I added my Mum's photos to the Photobucket folder, but here's a few to show the riders' journey in the camel race. Smile (They've added themselves to page 3, 4 and 5 of the folder)

We all prepare ourselves.
[Image: DSCN0978.jpg]

Get our buckets on. Lol
[Image: DSC_0009.jpg]

Poor Cav had to climb over a camel, to get to his in the middle. Smile
[Image: DSC_0012.jpg]

I guess I was praying, or becoming 'at one' with my camel, or something. Lol
[Image: DSC_0014.jpg]

Cav's camel was the loudest. Funny that! Hehehe And I have no idea what those two Tuskens are up to. Sus
[Image: DSC_0016.jpg]

All turned around and ready to go. The boys give a final wave. Smile
[Image: DSC_0019.jpg]

AND WE'RE RACING!!!! I think this was the only time I was in the lead. Yay! Jig
[Image: DSC_0021.jpg]

Duck shows off a bit of leg as she wins the race. Peace
[Image: DSC_0022.jpg]

Cav pulls the same face as his camel. Hehehe
[Image: DSC_0023.jpg]

I'm having a great time. Jig
[Image: DSC_0024.jpg]

Muppet rides in like a Champ! Peace
[Image: DSC_0025.jpg]

And Beanie..... well he just looks fairly laid back about the whole thing. Hehehe
[Image: DSC_0026.jpg]

A good time was had by all. Smile
[Image: 2012-09-16131513.jpg]

The pics were originally over 4mb each, so I resized them, but if anyone wants a copy of the 'full' images, let me know. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
They are awesome photos !!
(Tuesday 18-Sep-2012, 03:36 PM)Bullant Wrote:  
(Tuesday 18-Sep-2012, 03:31 PM)hopfot Wrote:  OMG..... MUPPET!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??????

YOU ARE SMILING!!!!!

I don't want to talk out of school, but that actually happened more than once on Sunday :o

The Myans were right. The world must be coming to an end.
A big thank you to your mum Sith Princess...they are fantastic photos. I should have waited just that little bit longer before i did the report...missed it by that much! Once again...great pics!! Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
No worries Tim. And you were right to do the Troop Report when you did.

She's notorious for taking ages to get photos and vids to me, so I was really surprised I got them this quick. Smile

They did a video too, but it will take me longer to get that.
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Thank you to you mum Sith Princess for awesome photos!

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:57 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Thank you to Stormraven for donating the Redback Race trophy, that was so generous.Smile I'm sure it made Ducks Day.

I was wondering who donated the trophy thank you Stormraven Peace it did make my day Jig
Its official...we were a huge hit!

[Image: photo.JPG]
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
woot nice one guys
DW2013 to DW2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 1,891 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect