Royal Children's Hospital Troop Report
Thanx Ray for the intro to hospital trooping, I think Phil and Michael would agreen when I say that we will follow you into any troop, just get rid of those bath robes Hehehe

(Monday 22-Mar-2010, 06:11 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  And Hoppy........

Fix up your armour, would ya please. Banghead

And too everyone else that has mentioned it. The repairs will be done when I have time, it's hard when having to work my hours, when I get home I always need extra sleep and then when I wake up I have to cook dinner.
But I have ordered my new legs from MM and will be attending any AP I can to redo my webbing, for now I just been finishing off my helmet electronics and lens. Speaking of which I will be putting together a tutorial on my helmet. Doppeldaumen1
(Tuesday 23-Mar-2010, 03:55 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Thanx Ray for the intro to hospital trooping, I think Phil and Michael would agreen when I say that we will follow you into any troop, just get rid of those bath robes Hehehe

(Monday 22-Mar-2010, 06:11 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  And Hoppy........

Fix up your armour, would ya please. Banghead

And too everyone else that has mentioned it. The repairs will be done when I have time

That's good to know. I'd hate for you to miss out on a trooping opportunity because your armour was not up to 501st standard.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
This was a thread about the Royal Children's Hospital Troop, and not about Scott's armour build was it not?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queensland Children's Hospital visit - Feb 2024 Donut 2 80 Friday 22-Mar-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach