Masters Hardware Tbar Family night# UPDATED#
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday June 2nd

Venue: Masters Hardware Toowoomba

Time: 4 to 7 pm

Mission: To wow and entertain the families of the Staff for the new store

Trooper Attendance: Neo, Trinity, Agentsmith, 3Phase,Beccyd, Awoo

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: 3Phase's partner and kids (jawa's) Andrew (friend of Awoo)

Detail:
Arriving on site about an hour before, we were greeted with T'bars lovely warm climate..Cold and wet. Beccyd was waiting along with Awoo and 3Phase. We proceeded to find out contact Josh. We found him setting up the BBQ for the sausage sizzle.
He directed us to the change area up stairs, where we found that he had literally rolled out the red carpet for us.
After a short discussion of our plan of attack, we assembled down stairs and waited for the doors to open. At 4pm the doors rolled open to surprised crowds who were ordered to "Move along".
As this was their first (and ours) venture into this area , we thought we should follow the citizens and "assist" their shopping.
Mingling through this nice warm building was easy and there were many possible droid sightings but they proved to be in vain.
The citizens reaction to us was generally good and no disintergrations occurred.
Departure times of the Troops varied due to other patrol commitments but Neo, Trinity and myself stayed till the end.
Josh announced that all proceeds from the BBQ were being donated as well as what we raised from shaking the bucket.

Charity Funds Raised:*** UPDATED TOTAL***
Total $286.55.

Injuries:
Nil
Malfunctions:
My thermal detonator required minor repairs and Beccyd is still looking for here eye..

Public Incidents:
Shock and awe from us to the general public

Mission Status:

Photos:

[Image: Masters4.jpg]
A stormtroopers favourite dept..White goods..

[Image: Masters2.jpg]
Should I go with the pink or Black?

[Image: Masters5.jpg]
Hey, do you mind, I am showering here!!

[Image: Masters8.jpg]
They do have everything under one roof!!

[Image: Masters11.jpg]
Neo bought a new blaster..

[Image: MastersHardwareFamilynight002.jpg]
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
AWESOME!

Good to see the Tbar crew taking names and kicking arse! That shower pic is a crack up!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Great work T'Bar troopers!!!
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Was great to catch up with all the Toowoomba troopers. Was funny when we met after about an hour and I had about $30 in my bucket (thanks to Melissa) and Neo only had $2:75. Now I see why as they were too busy buying gloves and having showers.Smile
(Tuesday 4-Jun-2013, 09:19 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  AWESOME!

Good to see the Tbar crew taking names and kicking arse! That shower pic is a crack up!

Same !! love the shower pic
DW2013 to DW2018
great work team
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

well done
Great work guys...so can't wait until I can enjoy the fun and troop with everyone. Great photo, especially the one in the shower.
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
The shower scene was even more funny because while Daniel took the photo, I was telling people to look away! "Nothing to see here, move along!" And that really cracked people up. I nearly had to de-bucket just get the tears out of my eyes!

On a side note. First troop ever where I have made more kids cry from fear! Cam and I are just to scary for the general public. Awesome! Peace
Nice job troopers! Awesome pics!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for organising this troop, it's been a while since I've armoured up!
nice work troopers, and great pics!
Awesome! love the shower shot! I'm confused with the paldrens though. Are you a very clean Sandy? or is there something I am missing?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Tbar 80's Birthday Party Neoeffect 5 8,364 Monday 30-Mar-2015, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Scotty33
Troop Report Bunnings Family Night Southport - 29/08/13 Glitch 5 10,362 Thursday 5-Sep-2013, 06:31 AM
Last Post: muppet
Troop Report Masters Rockhampton Angelman 3 9,628 Monday 5-Aug-2013, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Baytrooper