Relay For Life Bayside Brisbane 8th/9th May Troop Report
Troop Report 
Well done guys. Congrats to all involved! Super stoked you guys went the whole night too! It really is hard and it looks like you got a bit cold to! LOL!

I hope you all catch up on sleep today and the rest of your working week isn't to affected! It is for a great cause and you did your bit.

Super effort!

Troopers doing Zumba? Yeah baby! How the hell we never won the YMCA dance off I'll never know. Must have been rigged! Wink
sore... >.<

I'll chuck up some of the vids I took sometime later... (including Scottys magic show, the YMCA, and Tachyon 'storming' the stage in his TK to the great delight of the croud)

Oh yea, you forgot to mention that they had a challenge: first person to bring a stormtrooper to the stage wins a prize...
Muppet went up with his trooper jacket zipped up... and as Hopfot mentioned on the night... really, almost any of the group could have gone up, since most are 'techincally' stormtroopers, just off duty/out of armor!

oh, and malfunctions: Chiefs belt refused to stay on for about 5-10 minutes
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Great report!

Great night!
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
oh yea, was it only me, or did anyone else get a sense of De Ja Vu on about the x hundredth lap? Hehehe
DW2012

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
Sore is a bit of an understatement. I did pass out for a few hours though in the tent. Though I would do it all again, cold and everything lol Me and Crypto power walking to get rid of the 16 year old girls was a highlight, set a mighty fine cracking pace. Overtook so many people.

Just because me and tachyon both wore leather jackets, the same sunglasses, the same armour, are the same build and the same height doesnt mean we're that much similar....
(Sunday 9-May-2010, 04:22 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  Just because me and tachyon both wore leather jackets, the same sunglasses, the same armour, are the same build and the same height doesnt mean we're that much similar....

Yeah...... Right.

[Image: icon_rollinglol.gif]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

(Sunday 9-May-2010, 04:27 PM)The Scotsman Wrote:  
(Sunday 9-May-2010, 04:22 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  Just because me and tachyon both wore leather jackets, the same sunglasses, the same armour, are the same build and the same height doesnt mean we're that much similar....

Yeah...... Right.

[Image: icon_rollinglol.gif]

You have got to admit, it was easy to tell azza apart in his armour... ya know, the glowsticks and all... Peace
DW2012

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
well done guys great going
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1? Lol

Awesome night guys, was good fun and of course for a good cause. JigThink I'm going to have to take up Zumba... I mean; ah, I was doing some undercover recon... for rebel scum and inciters of... dance... Yeah, that will do. I had a pretty good vantage point scouring the crowds from the top of the stage there. DancingTK

Sorry I wasn't able to hang around to help pack up, the Sedrian outpost put me in for a early morning transfer. Good Work Team!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
They say many hands make light work, in our case, many feet make for an easier relay. Thanks to all who helped out. Now on a personal note, can someone else learn the moves for YMCA, PLEASE!!!!Eyebrows This Tusken is one step away from a major Aaaah PS Tack, did you get her phHehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Absoloutely hillarious guys XD Next year we're staying the full extent.. looks like we missed out on a lot of fun *lol*

GREAT WORK!!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Sunday 9-May-2010, 06:04 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  They say many hands make light work, in our case, many feet make for an easier relay. Thanks to all who helped out. Now on a personal note, can someone else learn the moves for YMCA, PLEASE!!!!Eyebrows This Tusken is one step away from a major Aaaah PS Tack, did you get her phHehehe

Haha, man wish I was still in armour for Nutbush City Limits and the Time Warp. And yeah you were quite literally one step away from a major Aaaah

Sadly no, didn't get her phone number. But it is motivation to start Zumba maybe... Eyebrows
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Great work guys! Nice report Muppet, sounds like it was a blast.

I lol'd at Tach's zumba effort, was missing something tho...

Here's my remix Lol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDz1ZzXu5b8
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
If you are feeling a bit sore, I find that an hour or so in the Bacta tank works wonders.

[Image: DSCF2101.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 398 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 667 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,588 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops