Masters Rockhampton 1st Birthday
Troop Report 
Masters Rockahmpton 1st Birthday
Date: Saturday 22-03-2014
Venue: Masters Store in Rockhampton
Time: 10am - 1pm
Mission: Help Masters celebrate their 1st birthday in Rockhampton.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Angelman 6729 CC-Cody, LadyTarkin 6730 ID, Poindex 10429 CC-Trauma, Solo 10014 TK

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
BigFrodo, Barcy, Echo and staff from Masters (and visit by Joker and Picasso)

Charity Funds Raised: $66
Injuries / Malfunctions: None.
Public Incidents: The 6ft plus Jawa had a few near misses with small children, furniture, doors, walls, signs ....
Mission Status: Successful (invited again for next year). LadyTarkin and Angelman did a reconnaissance mission on the Sunday and it was just as busy, so next year we may expand to attending both days.
Photos: Photobucket Link

Mission Details:

Incoming transmission received from the team at Masters, they were concerned that Rebels may plan to disrupt their first birthday celebrations in their Rockhampton store. In response the Redback Garrison supplied the limited available troops to safe guard the event.
Troopers, both local and from surrounding systems (including the Sunshine Coast system) converged on the site. The management and staff at Masters seemed very glad of our presence.

The team getting ready to deploy

[Image: DSCF4638.jpg]

On duty

[Image: DSCF4642.jpg]

Happy Birthday Masters!!!

[Image: DSCF4650.jpg]

I'm not sure what TK Solo was doing, possible mind melding with the Alpaca?

[Image: DSCF4656.jpg]

Those Jawa's will steal just about anything.

[Image: DSCF4660.jpg]

Even our own banner wasn't safe.

[Image: DSCF4661.jpg]

I'm not sure how the Jawa was intending to steal the Fire Services Koala but I think he may have be thinking of using cadet Echo as bait?

[Image: DSCF4669.jpg]

Somehow, don't ask me how, the Jawa ended up chatting to the Mayor Margaret Strelow, possibly discussing stealing and/or selling the whole city??? (Or just trying to steal a piece of the Masters birthday cake).

[Image: DSCF4676.jpg]

We may spotted a possible rebel spy attempting to take digital images of our equipment and armour, we made sure that is images sent a message that unauthorised images will not be tolerated (just joking this random citizen was great guy, he got a couple of awesome selfies).

[Image: DSCF4673.jpg]

Thanks to the management and staff at Masters, we had a great time and look forward to returning next year (in greater numbers).

Angelman out.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Nice work troopers
Nice work troopers, sorry Picasso and I couldn't stay and help out for longer, but we had to catch our flight!
good work

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Masters Rockhampton Angelman 3 9,628 Monday 5-Aug-2013, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Baytrooper
Troop Report Jordan's Birthday Party, Rockhampton JOker 5 13,419 Tuesday 18-Jun-2013, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Angelman
Troop Report Birthday Party: Rockhampton Angelman 4 10,962 Tuesday 18-Jun-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: stormraven