Troop Report 
Date:
Friday, 23 May 2014

Venue:
Stretton State College - Gowan Campus

Time:
9:00am - 11:00am

Mission:
Assist Stretton State College students to celebrate their Under 8's day with the theme "Everyone can Play"

Trooper Attendance:
TK-41138 Cre8tiv : ANH Stormtrooper

Support Crew:
My son Cameron as wrangler

Details:
The day started with all students in Prep to year 2 assembling in their undercovered area. Parents, Grandparents and helpers were welcomed and all the volunteers in attendance were thanked. The day was officially opened by the Campus Principal and the younglings were released to enjoy the various activities.
I (Cre8tiv) returned to the change room and armoured up with the help of my son Cameron. Once the two senior students that were assigned to us, arrived at the room, we accompanied Cameron back to his cell block (classroom) and surprised his Year 4 class with a short visit and wished one of his classmates a Happy Birthday.
Then, with the help of my senior student wranglers, I made my way to the Under 8's area and proceeded to wander around the various activities on offer, much to the delight of the students, parents and teachers.
Many photos were taken with the younglings and I received a few hugs as well. Even some of the Senior Student helpers requested selfies with the Stormtrooper.
Just before the siren went, I returned to the change area and thanked my helpers before heading to the lunch break.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
None

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Huge success!

Photos:
Limited photos available... here's a few from the morning.

with the Campus Principal
[Image: MrsAmorandstormtrooper.jpg]

With one of the many excited and happy younglings (you may recognise him, so he may possibly be a spy)
[Image: Pic1.jpg]

Inspecting the line for the photobooth and later decided to photobomb some of the occupants
[Image: IMG_94081-1.jpg]
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Top work Cre8tiv
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Well done my grand doughter got a photo with you and loved it
Well done to all Smile
Great work Cre8tiv!
Awesome work troopers!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Nice work Cre8tiv.

You would've been a big hit with a lot of the kids.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Updated report with some images
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Chancellor state College scoot040 7 10,422 Saturday 12-Nov-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Altair
Troop Report 19 August 2015 - Stretton State College Starry Nights Cre8tiv 7 11,579 Thursday 20-Aug-2015, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Rubber
Troop Report 2014-07-26th - Albany Creek State School Winter Carnival Troop Report Kev Vader 8 14,689 Wednesday 30-Jul-2014, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Shutter