Hello From Hervey Bay!
Hello all!

I am super excited at the prospect of joining the legion. The store i work at is constantly hosting fun themed days to celebrate the release of bigger movies that i organize myself,but none of us even compare to the way you guys do it!

I have my target set squarely on a TIE FIGHTER as i am captivated by the look of these guys. The jet black helmet and all the ventilation pipes look really cool. I cant recall how

My motivation for joining with you all is to participate in charity events and any other community based event the legion is looking at participating in. I know a few of the 501st in Hervey bay and they are great people also so loving the prospect of joining with them.
Hi Nick, so awesome to see you on the forum! Can't wait for you to have the tie fighter up and going.

Cheers,
Anna
Welcome aboard Nick and great to add another local to growing number of troopers and cadets to area Smile . I think soon you be "one of us " and be trooping at some point with a few of us locally as well as other areas .

So welcome aboard and I sure you love it as much as we all do .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Another local. Whoo! A TIE fighter would be awesome! I look forward to trooping with you!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Howdy boss, welcome aboard Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Heya Nick, from the Bundy guys. Glad to see you've signed up. Good to have you aboard.

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome mate. It was great to meet you. It's good to see you have made the first step and signed up. We are all here to help you achieve your goal of trooping with this Awesome Garrison and to become the TIE Pilot you have within Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome aboard , Tie pilots are awesome iconic characters , good choice .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome aboard Nick.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome aboard Nick.

Make sure that you do all your research on the TIE Pilot costume. Have a read of the CRL, there are a couple of variants to choose from:
http://www.501st.com/databank/JRS_CRL

Be sure to join up on the detachment:
http://www.jrs501st.com/

Have a read of this thread it will give you some insight on how to become a member of the 501st and the Redback Garrison.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

As always mate ask loads of questions plenty of friendly people here to help you out along your journey.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the forums
Welcome aboard!! A TIE pilot will be awesome! Look forward to meeting you at one of the future local troops!
Welcome! Seems like Central Qld will have its own Garrison soon with the amount of new recruits!
Awesome guys!!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am beyond excited at completing the full TIE Armour. I took my first step today thanks to Wolf & Anna and ordered my first piece of the uniform! Will be looking at picking up the black ABS helmet early in the new year.

I just need to pace myself as i am already in hot water at home- having recently turned all 4 of my children into fully certified Star Wars Fanatics with the build up to the movie.