Phoenix and Jetts 6th Birthday Party
Troop Report 
Date: 27/2/2216
Time 1000-1400
Venue Banora Point NSW
Mission Celebrate Phoenix and Jetts 6th Birthday
Trooper Attendance
Red Back Garrison Username/Costume. MYKILL(TI) TEIWAZ(TB)
Southern Cross Garrison Username/Costume RHINO(TD) TAPPA (ID)
Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance DARK DORA

Charity Funds Raised $50 for the Black Dog Institute

Injuries / Malfunctions Nil

Public Incidents Nil

Mission Status A Southern Cross Garrison Cadet's son and his nephew had a combined 6th birthday party , both huge Star Wars fans by the way had a Star Wars themed party which included inviting the 501st legion. We arrived at 10 had lots of photos taken with the young and old , One particular young lady of about 30 was very blown away by our costumes and blasters. The Whole Family got involved in the fun which was great , all us trooper and Dark Dora the worlds best wrangler were all made to feel very welcome , well feed and hydrated
100% mission success
Mykill Teiwaz and Dark Dora , Chris the host and his family and also myself cant thank you enough for making the trip down from Brissy you guys made the day that much better
cheers Rhino

Photoshttps://www.flickr.com/photos/140716719@N03/shares/KD0R01
Photos
Great job troopers!
Great little troop this one. Well organised and the kids were great. The adults were very keen to talk to us about the 501st and what we do. The hosts were blown away when they realised we had people drive from so far away. It wasn’t just the Redbacks to the north, Tappa drove 280kms to get there from Coffs Harbour to the south.

Thanks for the invitation Rhino, we love supporting SCG troops where we can and we appreciate your guys supporting ours.

Clickable link for the photos here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/140716719@...res/KD0R01
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Onya guys and gal great effort!
It was a great little troop. Thanks rhino for the invite as we love helping the SCG out when we can Smile
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
well done, i would have been able to make that, was there a request up on here forums?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Sorry mate, I spotted it on the scg forum, and spoke to T and Dora about it at a troop.

I've never posted an event before (can you post scg events?). Next time I'll be more vocal.

That said there's an event coming up on the 1st of May in ballina (you need scg forum access)
http://www.501scg.com/scg/showthread.php?tid=5596

Great troop, epic poolnoodlesaber battle in the backyard, the aircon in the change area was glorious, and the people couldn't have been nicer. And then I had cheese'n'bacon fries at maccas - what else can you ask for?
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Nice one. Looks like a fun troop

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 5th September Birthday Party (Alex's 6th Birthday) Sly 10 14,046 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach