Hi
I thought I better jump on finally and say hi, so Hi. Having been bitten by the bug I started researching Trooper Armour and that has led me here.

I am hoping to put together a TK and work my way up being able to join the Redbacks.

All the advice I found on the web pointed to my local Garrison and to ask for help and advice from yourselves, so here I am Wink

I think the AM armour is what I would be looking for, tho any input, contacts or help would be appreciated.

Scott aka Arra

Me at a glance;

Scott, Male, 5'10", 200Lbs, 47 years, Sunnybank (Brisbane).
"You ever see a stormtrooper who wasn't as obvious as a Wookiee at a formal dinner?"
Welcome Arra,

The best person to speak to is muppet, he can point you in the right direction, and give you the best advice, he is one who approves the costume after all Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome Arra,

Good to see you have come to the right place.

Looks like you are going down the right path. Research is your friend.

If you have any specific questions, fire away.

We are all here to help. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Gday Ara..welcome mate.
PM sent

aaaand....
its not nessesarily ALWAYS Muppet....there are alot of members who also have good contacts to prop and armour builders, i havent exactly sat on my hands doing nothing for 3 and a half years Michael..and Im not the only one here with time and experience under their belt...thanx
yeah i have a few contacts too now Wink but none for TK

hi and welcome too RBG
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Arra

Looks like you have done some research already. Keep researching, ask questions, take your time, get to an armour party (there is a big one on next weekend) and have fun. There are lots of people who are happy to help.
Well yes, there is alot of people here that can help you, not just Muppet, I just mentioned him as he is the GML. Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hi there Arra, welcome to the Redback forum. As you'll hear a lot is, do you research and take you time. I'm in the next surburb over in Salisbury. Enjoy!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks Arra...just ask heaps of questions there are a few of us who are just finishing off our TK costumes...and try to get to as many armour parties...the boss is throwing a big one next Saturday
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
welcome mate. me and the phatom are just finshing up our t.ks, both newbe's to 501st. can tell ya its a fun time taking, money eating project. i wish you good luck and feel free to ask questions. i actully would recomend asking questions druing your build, no such thing as a stupid question Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Thank you all for the replies/PM. I am off to meet TD-1535 today then hopefully a armour party.
"You ever see a stormtrooper who wasn't as obvious as a Wookiee at a formal dinner?"
Hi and welcome Arra Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Great Scott, another Scott.
Welcome to RBG. TK is a great place to start for all new troopers.
Welcome To The Forums!
Hi Arra... You have a longer journey ahead of you than you may think....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII