The Duke

Galactic Academy:  

Meyzara    2272
Zach          2069
Mia            2070
Bede           2071
Harper        2072

Details: 
Before the  event we all meet up and sat down to discuss how the event will unfold and Phillip , Michelle , Duke and my self found a little baby bird we nicknamed nugget seems nugget fell from a nest and Phillip asked local SES if they can help by putting back in next but then was agreed it be better of with a animal carer group as it had some minor damage to its body , last heard Nugget is doing fine .

by time Nugget was sorted out it was time to amour up and wonder the grounds for high fives and photographs and fist bumps and impromptu light saber battle with a little boy our local found a new Tie fighter and claimed it was best one around was followed by more photo ops and fist bumps and handshakes and a visit from Santa him self in a 1924 T model ford that is total all original and non reproduction parts , then by 8 pm there was a fireworks display to end the night which always is great and enjoyable for everyone .

Charity Funds Raised: $200 donated to 2 animal charity's on our behalf. $100 each to the Maryborough Animal Refuge and the Horse Rescue  

Malfunctions: none that was mentioned

Public Incidents: None that was made aware off .

Mission Status: A great many photo ops and high fives and great success from what we was told at end of night and told me they be in contact again for next year

Photos:
Nugget the  Baby kingfisher
[Image: DSCN0159.jpg]

Baytrooper's fancy hat
[Image: DSCN0160.jpg]

New hat for the in-style Tie pilot
[Image: DSCN0161.jpg]

Carolers
[Image: DSCN0172.jpg]

Wahooo coal train ride
[Image: DSCN0175.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0193.jpg]

i fit right in don't i ?
[Image: DSCN0196.jpg]

GA Kids
[Image: DSCN0204.jpg]

Group photo

[Image: DSCN0205.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0219.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0224.jpg]

I do have some video footage i add later when i work out how

cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Thanks Wolf. You have been working tirelessly all year to get us to local events and subsequently get us earning a good yearly total $$$$ amount for local charities. Great to see the excitement on the organizers faces at having us attend last night.
It was a great troop but i did have an odd drive home with no post troop Parmy. Did not feel right.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Well done everyone including GA's , nice report Wolf .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
It turned out to be a great little troop. The organisers were very happy with our attendance and the 2 groups that were looked after by us with the donation were also very happy, with many of their members thanking us all during the night. Whilst I did feel strange not kitting up (or having an after troop Parmy), I was still glad I could make it.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Another great troop. I quite enjoy these smaller troops and we are definitely getting our name out there in the local community.

Cheers to Wolf for POC'ing another troop. Job well done.
Great job!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Looks like a great troop, well done to all troopers and wranglers. What sort of a crazy world do we live in where Baytrooper doesn't grab everyone for a post-troop parmy? Doctors orders?
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thanks for organising another troop Wolf! Help those who are suffering the post con blues. Hopefully Nugget makes a full recovery.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Great work as usual guys Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Top stuff troopers!!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Great work team, also great troop report.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wynnum Plaza Christmas Carnival muppet 5 8,828 Wednesday 19-Nov-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Sly