Mandalorian Mercs
Baytrooper
Phantomblade

Support Crew
Cadet : Darth Temptress
Cadet: Destiny
Cadet: Papa

Details: ..
FraserPop Con was the first event of this type in the Wide Bay area. It was entirely organised by the Diploma of Business students at Maryborough State High School.
The weekend was a big success for the area and more than 7000 people visited over the 2 days. Thank you to all the members who provided the props for the weekend. They really made our area stand out as the best set up there. Everyone helped out in all areas, including wrangling, shaking the buckets and selling the Raffle tickets. The Bump In/Out was also done really well and the entire team for the weekend all worked very, very well together. Thank you again to those members who traveled to Razorbacks territory to make this an awesome special weekend.  

Charity Funds Raised:
$751 from the Raffle for Cat Connections HQ
$295.10 from Donations gathered over the 2 days going towards Redback Garrison - Razorbacks Squad Relay For Life Team

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
Nil

Mission Status:
A HUGE success. We will be back next year 100%.

Photos:

[Image: LuT4nNX.jpg]

[Image: Kv1MJVG.jpg]

[Image: qREBbyb.jpg]

[Image: a18ijFv.jpg]

[Image: iAHrpwg.jpg]

[Image: Imsb2Z4.jpg]

[Image: msNtpEh.jpg]

[Image: HpZBKc9.jpg]

[Image: KN2pTr7.jpg]

[Image: Nwo9QLe.jpg]

[Image: MCyBCbe.png]

[Image: CW1gVNK.jpg]

[Image: wPLinfr.jpg]

[Image: Vje5cdo.jpg]

[Image: k8tLM1e.jpg]

[Image: RtZMb1r.jpg]

[Image: EA3idhm.jpg]

[Image: QhUDudb.jpg]

MORE FRASERPOP PICTURES HERE

Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Was a great weekend looking forward to next years event
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Great troop and great weekend away,
Can't wait for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
was one of the best con i have been to in all my visits up and down the coast in over 10 years, i was very impressed by the students and staff that coordinated the event. well done!

also well done to the folks of RazorbackS land, always enjoy trooping with you all!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
It was a great weekend, can't wait until next year Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Was a great troop and a great con as well. The kids from the school that organised it did a fantastic job. 
Liam and I had a great time trooping and catching up with everyone.
The chicken parmy on the Sunday night was the perfect finish to a great weekend as well.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
A great troop with a great crew. We were a bit out of the way but we had a good combination of troopers, props and raffle prizes to get people in. We had great support from the GA kids too. Raising a grand in the spot we had was a fantastic result. Well done Baytrooper for organising it all. Looking forward to next year!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Outstanding effort by all involved , fantastic result raising that amount at a regional con .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
This was a fantastic event organised by the students of Maryborough State High School. All the Redback members really showed off what we are all about. A great event trooped with great Troopers. I can't wait for next year.
Great work to all the troopers and wranglers involved. Hopefully I'll be able to make next years one
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
This was a great trooping weekend.  Thanks Baytrooper for organising the event and a wonderful troop report that reflects just how much fun we all had.  Looking forward to next year.  Jig
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
next time, we must stay in one motel rather than the fancy high class uninvited this year. ;(
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Outstanding work by all! Sounds like ya'll had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Outstanding work to all. Really devastated I had to bow out of this big local event at the last minute but I am already looking forward to next year. Feedback from various people that attended that I've crossed paths with was that the Legion area (apparently you guys had your own hall) was the real highlight.
That's one massive total for a regional event also.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Awesome work guys. Well done.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]