Brisbane Supanova 2018
Troop Report 
Date: 9-11 November 2018

Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre

Time: Friday 1pm to 8pm and 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Mission: To make SupaNova awesome!

Trooper Attendance: To many to list – check out the sign up sheet to know more Smile

Details: What a weekend! People loved us like usual, even if it was a little slower than last year due to no big big celebrities. I just wanted to throw out some thank you’s to people instead of details, those who attended know we were amazing like usual, those who couldn’t make it, well there is always next year!
To everyone who bumped in, and bumped out THANK YOU! To those who helped wrangle and spruik for Brainchild, THANK YOU!
The Emperors chair was an amazing prop to have out for everyone, a massive thank you to Redpaint for lending it to us for the weekend! Tantive was also a hit, so thank you Diatium for getting that approved for the weekend.
A big big thank you to Candice and Shannon for working the raffle sales hard over the weekend, I don’t think we could have had the sales we did without you both!
MammaSith, thank you so much for helping me do the counts each night, so many coins so little time.

On a final note, a big thank you to my hubby (who isn’t a member...yet), I know that with Comic Con, Nova and all the events in between, I’ve been absent and a little stressed but you’ve been an absolute gem at listening and giving me ideas and help throughout it all!

Charity Funds Raised:
$3,704.02 – Hire a Tardis had their biggest donation ever of $1,414!!!!

Injuries / Malfunctions: None that I was made aware of

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: As always, Nova loved us and they can’t wait to have us back in April!
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Fantastic effort guys and gals. Great to be able to come along and play for a bit. Great to see the new deathtroopers at work.

Amazing donation from Hire a Tardis.
(Thursday 15-Nov-2018, 01:06 PM)APOK Wrote:  Fantastic effort guys and gals. Great to be able to come along and play for a bit. Great to see the new deathtroopers at work.

Amazing donation from Hire a Tardis.

Thanks mate we had a great weekend protecting Director Krennic and leaving no trace of our presence. No prisoners where taken alive.

[Image: 1397a69d983c6692316f5783248062d9.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Great work everyone! From the photos I’ve seen, it looks like it was lots of fun. I’ll make it to Supernova one of these days...
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
It was a pretty enjoyable weekend all round , bring on 2019 .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
It was a great weekend, thank you for looking after the GA
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great effort team, was disappointed I couldn't be there, looking forward to it next year.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Congratulations everyone. I’m sure Belinda from Brainchild will be chuffed when Sasha lets her know about the total.

====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
It was a great event Sasha,
and it was a great total as well.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
A great weekend. Well done everyone.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work everyone! It was a great weekend!

Shawn Truesdell - Satel - SL/ID/TI/IC - 88668
Great job everyone
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Great work organising it all Sasha and fantastic effort from everyone who trooped and wrangled
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova Ktty 3 351 Sunday 19-Nov-2023, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Cyclops
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova 2019 Squid 7 5,436 Thursday 21-Nov-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post: RedaV
Troop Report Brisbane Special Children's Christmas Party - Sat 1-Dec-2018 Cre8tiv 4 5,382 Wednesday 2-Jan-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Iceheart