Phantom
WillOfTheForce
BobaCanuk
Zerebin

RL:
Catsa

Support Crew:
ICEHEART THE MVP COVID QUEEN

If I have missed you, please let me know! I am VERY dumb, please don’t take offence
Details:
WHAT A WEEKEND!!!
We really wowed it out for this event! Thank you everyone for your attendance; without you all this event would not have gone off!
The first big troop for our newest Wookie, and Jawas – how exciting!  

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thank you to the three day dream team Cyclops, Drone and Meowied_Cass
Also big love and thanks to Squid for letting me crash at hers and drive me over that scary bridge; the Tapes and Rennells for the use of their props and assistance with bump in; and IceHeart for being the Covid queen of my dreams!

A lot was learnt for potential future attendance, perhaps we split into two teams – one morning and one evening; and maybe just Friday evening. The days weren’t the most busy but started picking up in the evening.

The organisers of the show absolutely loved us and had nothing but praise for us, which is so wonderful.

And to top off a great weekend, those of us at the Sunday bump out got to pat the softest, cutest puppy! 

Funds Raised - $3,175.35 for the Redcliffe Show

Injuries/Malfunctions -
Will cut his finger but a bandaid easily fixed it!
It was a damp weekend which resulted in some soggy outfits; but nothing a good overnight dry didn’t fix.

Public Incidents –
A few teary and scared children, but with Jawas and their glowing eyes about, that’s bound to happen!
Mission Status -
To bring the Redback awesomeness – WHICH WE ABSOLOUTELY DID!

(Can someone more tech savvy than me help me insert some photos??!?!?!!)

UHHH and our Queen Iceheart won TWO raffle prizes and donated both to Arundel Park Riding For The Disabled!
True Legends!!
This was a great event , thanks to all for putting in the hard yards .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Apologise on the delay in posting this - I posted after the event and while I could have sworn it posted, I guess it must not have as it was missing from the report page aha!
What a great time! That puppy was the highlight after bumping out!!
To add photos, you need imgur or equivalent, copy the image address and press ctrl v
and it should work :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Relay for Life Redcliffe Dark Dora 7 10,334 Thursday 24-Aug-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Dark Dora