G'day!

I'm Cody, 24, and just moved up to North Lakes Brisbane. Had a long time interest in joining 501st, and hopefully am settled down here (was in a defense family, so moving every two years which was a pain) so hopefully I can finally get together pieces for a costume.

Been having an eye out for what kinds of pieces would best suit to a Shocktrooper Stormtrooper? Thought a base Stormtrooper costume kit that I just paint over with the necessary red markings but looking for any advice to that. Thanks!
Hi Cody, and welcome to the Redback forums.
Head on over the www.whitearmor.net and introduce yourself in the getting started section.
We have the largest archive of Stormtrooper costumes and knowledge base in the world over there and plenty of Detachment staff and members who can set you on the right path to building a Shocktrooper.
I'll be sure to welcome you over there as well.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Will do, thanks mate! I'll get on that today, been looking around at some stores I've heard about here and there.
Welcome to the Garrison forum. Sly has given you some solid advice and he knows his stuff when it comes to White Armour. Good luck with your build and ask a lot of questions before you spend you money.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
Welcome to the Garrison !!
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome aboard the forums , having recently built one myself and in the process of starting another I’m happy to help you out if you have questions.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thank you!

For now I've just been looking through prices and thinking when might be the best time for myself to start buying them, thinking early next year at the least.