Coming of Age
Hi,

I'm Hayden.  Some of you will know me already as my Dad is Michael "Major" Payne (Payney).  I've been to a few troops in the past as Dad has been a member for 13 years, (as a GA member) and met a few of you guys as well.  I turned 18 late last year, so Dad (with a lot of help from Bruce & Kayle) is working on a few approvable costumes for me to wear.

A few years back, Dad bought a Mr Bungle Kashyyyk Trooper off Gumtree, but it was nowhere near 501st approvable.  The paint and assembly was horrible.  So he and Bruce are currently rebuilding it to match other Kashyyyks within the Garrison.

The second, and more exciting costume my Dad is working on, is a Din Jarin (Book of Boba Fett version) Mandalorian, (But it will always be his :P ).  This is another kit that Dad purchased off the RPF, and it's really good, apart from a few missing parts, and some colour issues.  He is hoping to have it ready for Goldnova in April for Katee Sackhoff.

Dad is hopeless with taking progress pictures, but I will start some build threads, and look forward to trooping with you soon.
Welcome to the forums Hayden , it will be awesome to see you in armor , I’m sure you’ll be a welcome addition to our ranks . Get cracking on your build threads .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
What the hey is happening here? When did all these kids grow up? Glad to see you joining your dad here Hayden.
Awesome Hayden! Looking forward to seeing the build!
Shawn Truesdell - Satel - SL/ID/TI/IC - 88668
Welcome Hayden!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]