Troop Report 
Date: 
Sunday 16th June

Venue:
QCCC Tamborine 

Time:
8.30ish arrival, 9am troop

Mission:
To bring the Redback awesome when visiting the kids at their camp!

Trooper Attendance:
Phantom - Fett
Blueski - Scout
Cube - TK
Fives.For.Fighting - Fives

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Ktty

Details:

A fun little troop in a beautiful location! 

The morning started quite early as Phantom was so incredibly kind in offering me a lift up and back - and I'm sure he quickly regretted it when I YAPPED his ear off the whole drive there and back home! I did however learn lots about PNG

We arrived to find thankfully a few parks still free and were lucky enough to bump into Blueski who let us know where to go as unfortunately reception out in the mountain wasn't great. 

A quickish kit up for the guys whilst I continued my yapping; I was going to Jawa but I have a skill at scaring kids and after some thought decided it was probably better we had a wrangler just in case
We surprised the kids inside as they begun their Lego play time and they seemed super happy to see us. 
Two of the boys at the camp were absolutely enamoured with the team and followed us around all morning. We had LOTS of photos and Lego show and tell

We wrapped up after an hour and a half as a lot of the kids were wanting to go home. We got a yummy muffin and a hot drink before we begun our drives home

The organisers and staff kept thanking us but I know that these 'smaller' troops are some of our best events! And it's a organisation I hold close with my own funky brain things!

Charity Funds Raised:
N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Our poor Fett had some minor issues during the event but I think that just shows how well loved and worn it is! 

Public Incidents:
We had quite a few parents tell us this was such a smart business idea or for some reason think it was my business? And they were SHOCKED when they found out not only is it a world wide thing but that it's also all volunteer based! 

Mission Status:
SUCCESS!

Photos:

Sorry for the delay in posting this report; I started training for my new job!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

M'um m'aloo
Fantastic work troopers. Looks like it was a a fun troop
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG