Armour Party 29th Jan
Date: 29/01/2011

Venue: Chiefâ€s Place

Time: 10:30am

Mission: Armour Party

Trooper Attendance: Muppet, Crypto, The Scotsman, The Wolf, Kitiara, Tirilia, Cutter, Mouldman, Sandman, Hopfot, Deltorn, Jimcricket, SuperAzza, Willza, Badsy, Chief, Sniper,

New Recruit Attendance: Rob aka Hoon and Bec Buist

Support Crew: Mrs Chief aka Donna

Detail: With the Dreamworld Troop just around the corner it was a chance for some troopers to start their armour and for some to do repairs and I must say some of this did happen after of course the important stuff such as a few patch trades and the all important Garrison coin handout(thanks Scotsman) and the Ultrasaber handout as well(thanks Apok).

With many beers consumed by Sandman and Muppet and a few others there was a bit banter thrown around mainly directed at Hoppy and choice of saber size, sorry Hoppy size really does matter.Lol

At the end of the day there was a bit of work being done with Hoppy and Sniper getting some approval photoâ€s done for their Rebel Scum Costumes, Badsy starting on his AM armour, Willza working on Shadow Trooper and The Scotsman giving his Emperor a face lift. The new recruits asked plenty of questions about armour which were all answered by our veteran trooperâ€s. Jawaâ€s were kept entertained with a few movies and games and all seemed to enjoy themselves.

All in all a good day thanks to all that turned up.

Injuries: Hoppyâ€s ego

Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: Completed

Photos: Will be up soon.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

The way I see it. I don't have anything to over-compensate for... unlike the rest of you that felt the need to buy a massive saber. Hehehe
(Monday 31-Jan-2011, 02:38 PM)hopfot Wrote:  The way I see it. I don't have anything to over-compensate for...

Question: How many large Nerf guns do you have and how often do they make an appearance (Much to Tachyon's dismay)

...Had to say it Hoppy. HeheheHehehe

That being said your reasons made sense, Maneuverability is easier with smaller blades.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Monday 31-Jan-2011, 06:09 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  
(Monday 31-Jan-2011, 02:38 PM)hopfot Wrote:  The way I see it. I don't have anything to over-compensate for...

Question: How many large Nerf guns do you have and how often do they make an appearance (Much to Tachyon's dismay)

...Had to say it Hoppy. HeheheHehehe

That being said your reasons made sense, Maneuverability is easier with smaller blades.

but what good is Maneuverability if he's half the size of every other guy :P
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
That reminds me of Spaceballs, when Lonestar is holding Lord Helmet back by his bucket, and he is swinging away, and can't reach him Hehehe
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Was watching that part last night. Hehehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Troop report : Armour party and Nixie welcome Iceheart 5 4,630 Tuesday 24-Sep-2019, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Squid
  Troop report - Yeerongpilly armour party Iceheart 6 6,596 Sunday 17-Jun-2018, 09:17 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  KEVKON '13 - Armour Party pics SupaTrooper 3 8,970 Saturday 6-Apr-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Post: hopfot