Venue: 4GR / C FM studio's Toowoomba

Time: 8 am

Mission: Surprise Hamish from Cfm's morning crew for his 40th birthday

Trooper Attendance:
Agent of Chaos
Explosion Ed

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew:

Detail: On arrival at the building (7.30) I was greeted by Lizzy from the 4GR morning crew who had organised this. She showed me where we were to get changed and then I waited for EE to arrive.
When EE arrived, we went to the "Board Room" and changed into our gear. About 8 am we were ushered to a holding area whilst Hamish was doing the news and weather. He had no clue that anyone in the building even knew he had turned 40, so when 2 stormtroopers burst into the room carrying an R2D2 cake, he was somewhat surprised.
For a guy that makes a living by talking, he was lost for words.
His co host EJ was in on the surprise and had organised for his wife to be there as well.
The cake was presented and he was given a Redback lapel badge by myself. He loved the cake but I am told he is even more stoked about receiving the badge from us.
Photos were taken and then we had to leave as he had to catch up with his duties..we had delayed him somewhat.Peace
The whole exercise had only taken about 1 hr from arrival to departure.
EE and I went back to the Board room to collect our gear only to find that management had started a meeting..lets just say there were a few "What the.." looks as we entered and got our gear and left to change else where.

Charity Funds Raised: Nil but we do have lots of big favours owing to us from both stations and we will be able to call on them in the future for free promos.

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Surprised Hamish's bosses

Mission Status: Completed

Photos:

[Image: hamish1.jpg]
EE Hamish and myself
[Image: hamish2.jpg]
Hamish trying to convince his wife he really does need some armour. (note he is wearing his redback pin..he really loves it.)
[Image: 229721_10150392198153747_677943746_10462...2688_n.jpg]

Hamish cutting his cake (made by Lizzy)
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Well done guys!!
Ah man thats awesome! We'll follow him up for TCOF!

Once we give him a badge....he's ours!
Great work AOC & EE Doppeldaumen1

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Excellent.
Good work guys.

Love the cake!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Lawyer's Birthday Surprise Teiwaz 16 24,100 Tuesday 2-Jun-2015, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Whitey
Troop Report Toowoomba - 5th Birthday Surprise Bolt_2112 5 8,808 Tuesday 10-Mar-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: muppet