DW2012 - SvJ
Okay! So in order to make up for my three year absence and since nobody still doesn't know me... I'm doing my best to be on everyone's good books! So, since it's been requested from several guys, here's the complete footage from the Sith vs. Jedi!

http://vimeo.com/42140635

Now, a couple things:

Unfortunately this is ALL that I got. Although we had two more cameras, they were capturing kids reactions for the doco, so I was the only one to record almost everything.

I would say 98% of the fight is there... There's a couple cuts were people would cross in front of camera and decided to cut that out. Also I wish I had the ending with all the padawans joining in but I was not expecting it and have nothing (by the way, that was awesome).

This clip is more for personal use, it's not really edited, it has some music and a couple titles just because I like to present things tidy and presentable. Having said that, this footage is for you guys, the effort and the hardwork goes to everyone who put all the effort into the choreography, the training and so on... I just captured it. So feel free to ask for the raw footage if you want it and do whatever you want to it :-)

I think for next year we can work together and properly film the fight from mutiple cameras and have an awesome setup, film the training, etc. (Altough I'm looking to do a Vader Pre-Armor for next year so I would like to be in the svj!!)

Now I have to start working on the doco...

Thanks for watching!

Spaniard.
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
That is some seriously awesome footage you got there mate. Wink
If I could get the raw footage that would be great.
(Tuesday 15-May-2012, 09:29 AM)hopfot Wrote:  That is some seriously awesome footage you got there mate. Wink

Thanks mate, I'll see what's the best way to give it to you.. It's a large file. In the meantime I'm pretty sure you can download that video straight from vimeo at 720p.
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
(Tuesday 15-May-2012, 09:44 AM)Spaniard Wrote:  
(Tuesday 15-May-2012, 09:29 AM)hopfot Wrote:  That is some seriously awesome footage you got there mate. Wink

Thanks mate, I'll see what's the best way to give it to you.. It's a large file. In the meantime I'm pretty sure you can download that video straight from vimeo at 720p.

That I can do. If you want to just upload the raw footage so I can download it, we can do that. Wink
Awesome video dude Loved it.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13: