Dreamworld 2010
That's fantastic...

Well done Troopers!!!
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Tuesday 2-Mar-2010, 09:06 PM)APOK Wrote:  Well here is the big news!!!!!!!!! We are all booked for next year. Yeahhaaaaa!!!!! DW has said they want us back and want to make it bigger (and also promote it alot better). Date is yet to be confirmed but due to the massive response and a whole lot of letters and emails from people that went to the park to see us, we are going to have Dreamworld 2011!!!

Apok out and very excited!!

Yeehaaa, awesome news mate
JOY :D *happy dance*
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
That's excellent news!

Well done all!
PartyBigdanceBigdanceTubaHurrahBeerchugDancingTKChewydanceYahooDance
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
*fist pump* AWESOME WORK!!!

That's sensational news Adam!!

We lived up to our Redbacks Motto!!!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Congrats Adam, and congrats Redback Garrison
COWABUNGA ADAM!
I LOVE BEING A TURTLE............Sorry Redback
well done old chap!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
cool.
Well done guys!!!
I had people coming up to me at work saying "did you know there are going to be stormtroopers at dreamworld on the weekend!?"
Good job all.
cheers
Thats brightened up my day after being sick all night. Without being a "turncoat" maybe the Rebel Legion can join us next year?
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
maybe novus ordo
(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 01:18 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  Thats brightened up my day after being sick all night. Without being a "turncoat" maybe the Rebel Legion can join us next year?

That way we will have someone to arrest as apposed to arresting civilians. Plus it would be good for the laser skirmish, if the rebels can send enough reinforcements.
Well ....Spoke to the hubby and next year.....if all the planets are alined and all is well count MJ and Panda Bear in!
We get cheap airfares as the hubby works for Qantas.....poke me on dates and you will have at least a JAWA and if my Boushh is finished maybe a Boushh!Peace

Photos look fantastic guys Doppeldaumen1
[Image: 51383621116_4c2cd1f5ae_o.jpg]
Since he works for QANTAS lets hope he can get the time off work. I find working for them makes it a little difficult with getting time off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Dreamworld photo shoot day 12/02/2010 APOK 21 46,762 Sunday 21-Feb-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: PREDATOR