Tims 40th Birthday Celebration
Troop Report 
Date: 16th June 2012

Venue: Shangri-La Gardens, Wynnum

Time: 10am- 1.30pm

Mission: Bring joy to our coming of age recruit Tim

Trooper Attendance: Anakinra-ID, Cavalier-TD, Darkvoyd- TK, muppet - SL, Phoenix- TK, Scope- TK, stormraven- DZ

Guest Trooper Attendance: n/a

Support Crew: n/a

Detail: They say life begans at 40, and for our young Timothy, this milestone can not be any further from the truth. Im referring to his journey to the dark side.

Troopers arrived on time, as you would expect and were suited up in armour, waiting for their time to appear. It soon came and the legions finest making their entrance into the function hall. A short announcement to the crowd, informing them of who we were and what we do. Many pics were recorded. Many monies were donated including the folding kind.

It was our time to leave, so with parting farewells and thankyous, troopers left the building.

Charity Funds Raised: there was a quick count with troopers present and the total was a fraction under $200!! and possibly another donation by the birthday family

Injuries: Chip/wedge fisto received third degrees burns at the wind-down regroup at the local watering hole

Malfunctions: n/a

Public Incidents: n/a

Mission Status: an overwhelming success. Timothy is timothyoevil1 on our forums and is well on his way into his TK build. Tim had to be called back to his party as we were showing him tips and pointers to aid in his build. Hopefully see Tim at next weeks AP.

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...%20Wynnum/
great job Muppet, Vader was awesome and will we be seeing more of chip fisto in future troops ? we can only hope so
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great job!

Love the stealthy Suprise organising of the event!
Can we get a trebuchet?
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Excellent work everyone....
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Well done guy's, what a welcome for a Cadet, and I'm sure even more of an incentive to get his TK finished and bring on the awesome!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Saturday 16-Jun-2012, 03:51 PM)Cavalier Wrote:  Great job!

Love the stealthy Suprise organising of the event!
Can we get a trebuchet?

Yes not only does Tim do great work on making blasters he has made a fully operational trebuchet Eek ( and we saw the video of it ), I can see him joining the Imperial Gunners or at least making an E-web blaster for the snowies. Still I think the highlight of the video of Tims life was getting Chewie to sing Happy Birthday for him. Chewydance
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Nice one, guys!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Excellent work all! And thanks to Tim for letting us crash his party, look forward to trooping with you mate.

Nice report Muppet, better then I would have done. I'll upload some pics soon. Also great work on yet another Chip Fisto build Phoneix, how the swelling goes down buddy!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
bahahaha!! Wedge Fisto Happy Great report Muppet, and great troop. It was awesome to meet two future members and we even had multiple people asking about future events!
Great Troop guys Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
A very big thank you to everyone who attended today. It certainly made the party and I've recieved several calls and emails tonight wanting info or just remarking on how professional and accommodating everyone was.
Now...if your blaster power cells are low and your AT-AT is in for a tune up, then why not resort to the simple yet reliable Trebuchet! Here is a video I put up a few years back of my first trebuchet as well as table top and cardboard models. The latest one is more refined and easier to assemble. It stands at about 1.8m to the axle with the arm a further two metres high. On a good day with a 2kg concrete ball, it can bullseye an oil drum at 60 metres and small tv's at 40m. Sadly it can only throw VCR's about 25m. Still good fun though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CFj58nIj...ture=g-upl

Enjoy!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Medieval Awesomeness!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Medi EVIL!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Nice troops guys and girls. Hope Tim had an awesome time/surprise.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM, what a great way to celebrate!

Excellent Troop, very receptive and generous crowd.

[Image: 20120616_134203.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 25/7/15 - Astro Pete's Cafe 4th Birthday Celebration Cre8tiv 8 12,028 Tuesday 28-Jul-2015, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Diatium