Another one for Rocky
Hi guys,
Another new recruit from Rocky, I have to throw out a huge thanks to Angelman, for helping me get into this (and answering all my dumb questions). I've watched the 501st on tv for years, but never realised we had any locals in the legion, and he has been super helpful in getting me up to speed.

I'm working on a TK to start so I can get approval and join you guys in the field, but I hope to upgrade into a heavy weapons/sandy as well down the track.

Other than that, long time Star Wars fan, my parents owned a video store way back when they were released on VHS and they are some of the first movies I ever remember watching, and keen fisherman.

Hope to be trooping with you guys soon

JOker (Garrett)
Welcome aboard mate, good to have another northerner.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hi JOker,
Welcome to the Garrison, as I'm sure you've already discovered there are a bunch of helpful, friendly people here. You're in good hands with Angelman.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks mate....any questions just holla, but sounds like Angleman has you covered. Good luck with the build.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard, wait till you do your first troop, I couldn't stop smiling for days Smile

I knew we'd end up with dirty boy up here at some point .... at least the heavy weapons trooper is clean(ish), flash burns from the BFG?

While this post is being actively read, JOker (Garrett) needs a TK bucket to go with his TK/TD build, anyone got a spare ANH MM helmet or similar available?
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Good to see you online Garrett and was good to meet you the other night. You're in good hands with the Rocky crew
Welcome to this here garrison... by far the best ever!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome to the garrison Garret.
(Monday 18-Jun-2012, 08:16 PM)JOker Wrote:  I hope to upgrade into a heavy weapons/sandy as well down the track.
That would be a downgrade to a sandy.Yuk
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Greetings brother, Td down graded, Down and Dirty!

Get yer BFG and dive on in!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome aboard, Garrett!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Monday 18-Jun-2012, 08:29 PM)Beanie Wrote:  Welcome to this here garrison... by far the best ever!

Well said Beanie and so true Smile

Welcome mate never be affraid to ask questions only silly one is the one u dont ask

And yippee another northerner Smile DancingTK
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome Aboard
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome to the Redbacks, Garrett... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the garrison joker Hi5 I hope your build goes well.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redback forums Joker. Everyone loves a clean shiny TK.Hehehe (This coming from someone who doesn't have a TK)
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)