ECO Village Family Day
Troop Report 
Date: 07/07/2012

Venue:ECO Village Currumbin

Time:12:00pm to 5:00pm

Mission:To spread the Imperial Message and raise money for charity.

Trooper Attendance:Cavalier TD, Madine TD, Glitch CT, Chief TB.

Guest Trooper Attendance:None

Support Crew:Jâ€Girl, Cavalierâ€s Partner and Glitchâ€s friend Nick.

Detail:
After seeing the sheer greatness of the Biker Scoutâ€s on the Motocoaster and the rest of our wonderful characters at Dreamworld, Sophie decided to request we attended her companies family day.

Cav and myself were the first to arrive and recon the area (Try to locate where the was happening as there were no signs) we made our way to higher ground for a better vantage point (and phone signal) to look out for this so called dairy shed, without being able to spot anything except for a imperial governed city in the background, we called for further details (Follow the blue balloons).

Balloons were finally followed to our destination, where we were met by a nice citizen who showed us where we could change. At that point we received a call from Madine and Jâ€Girl to let us know there was hold up in the hyper space lane because of some asteroid works going on. They arrived soon after, Glitch was also dropped off by his transport armoured up and ready to go, the rest os us took to suiting up and gluing bits of armour and magnets back on.

Once armoured up we made our way out to the party, we were greeted by a child saying “Look Dad itâ€s the Lego people”, everyone was amazed by our presents more so the adults then the children. Many pictures were taken and questions asked. We managed to get some great shots of the TDâ€s playing in a Sandpit and of myself hugging a tree. After we got changed we mingled with the guests sharing wood fire pizza (To Cavâ€s Delight) and stories of the Empire because as it turns out they were all lawyerâ€s and know how good it is to be an Imperial Citizen. Lol

Charity Funds Raised:To be advised

Injuries:A few armour bites for the TDâ€s but nothing serious.

Malfunctions:As we were suiting up we all needed to use the wonderful Superglue and Gaffer Tape, but it all worked out ok.

Public Incidents:None

Mission Status:Complete Success Doppeldaumen1. This was a great troop and our host was great.

Photos:To be uploaded. Sophie will also send through the photoâ€s that they took, they are also going to do a blog about the event and the work that we do on their website I will try to get the link.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Great Troop! can't wait to see those photos hahaha
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
Well done troopers for making this!!
looking forward to seeing pics
Nice work troopers.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Nice Work
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Was definitely a fun afternoon, thanks for organising Chief.
And as soon as the gremlins in the computer are dispatched with Banghead, I shall post some photos from the troop (tonight hopefully).
Good job troopers. Looks like you had a great time there.
Sounds like more awesome work guys Notworthy
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Great job Chief, well done all Td
(highly recommend those woodfire pizzas - and desserts!)
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Nice report! Follow the balloons! Ha! Doppeldaumen1
Good job, guys!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi folks, here is the link to the photos I took. Thought I would add the sandtroopers having fun in the sand pit here though. Enjoy the photos Smile

http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/jgirl501/

[Image: 501stEcoVillageTroop022.jpg]
Who can make the sunshine?...
The Sandy man can, oh the sandy man can
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Nundah Village Festival stormraven 8 7,518 Wednesday 19-Sep-2018, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz