Birthday Party for 2 young Padawans
Date: Saturday 4th August 2012

Venue: Brighton Padawan Training Facility

Time: 11:00am

Mission: To celebrate the birthdays of Ethan and Seth...and to re-educate young padawans about the joys of the Empire.

Trooper Attendance: Muppet, Buzzard, Lei, Phoenix, Scope, Stormraven, Terrorfirma, Cavalier, Madam Sith, Stormraven, Oevil1, MammaSith (as Rebel Scum Princess Leia)

Guest Trooper Attendance: Nil.

Support Crew:Nil

Detail:
Imperial forces arrived to find the urban domicile overun with Jedi Padawans. Despite our forces powerful presence, our arrival was still well received by all who were present.

[Image: DSCF7286.JPG]

[Image: DSCF7292.JPG]

[Image: DSCF7312.JPG]

[Image: DSCF9198.jpg]

Troopers were soon deployed around the immediate area for the Padawans to run an Imperial guantlet while transporting clone eggs a top of their trainee light sabers. However, many a brave clone egg fell victim to that harsh mistress we call gravity.

Soon after the Rebels hoisted a Death Star pinata for the padawans to unleash their talents and sugar fueled aggressions apon. Our forces held out for as long as they could...but alas, Imperial lollies soon rained from the devastated space station.

[Image: 306397_10151083114349683_1616879161_n.jpg]

The odd trooper was heard to be weeping under his bucket while small scraps broke out between padawans and troppers but were soon settled with "Wookie Cookies" and "Yoda Soda's".

[Image: DSCF9185.jpg?t=1344133890]

[Image: DSCF9188.jpg]

Jawa's eventually ran out of control due to the sweet Imperial and Rebel goodies that were thrust apon us all...

[Image: 283791_10151083113009683_670985204_n.jpg]

As a bonus, many received souvenier bags of Alderaan Debris...woohoo!
At the end of the day the Rebel Leader was lead away for interrogation.

[Image: 484415_10151083104104683_760173902_n.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised: $100 donated by the families.

Injuries: Countless troopers lost when the Death Star was destroyed with a baseball bat. Terror copped a pool noodle(trainee light saber) to the cod piece.

Malfunctions: Terror's belt fell victim to the perils of brass snaps.

Public Incidents:A few broken eggs but nothing serious.

Mission Status: Lots of happy padawans, parents and troopers. Money raised for charities...Success!!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...0Brighton/
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
an awesome day out, although perhaps (even with the Imperial Souvenir packages from Alderaan) not all were smiling......
Td

Well run event MammaSith, will have all my parties arranged by you! Bring on the Camels!!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Well done....sounds like a great party.
Muppet looked impressed Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 07:42 PM)Cavalier Wrote:  an awesome day out, although perhaps (even with the Imperial Souvenir packages from Alderaan) not all were smiling......
Td

Well run event MammaSith, will have all my parties arranged by you! Bring on the Camels!!!!

I'm keeping you as a surprise for the next event Cav....

Thank you soooo so so so much everyone, but Ethan is still raving on about his best friend and favourite trooper Phoenix.
great report brother...
great photo of Mackenzie in jawa costume on trampoline Smile

Happy birthday boys Peace
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great report Tim, but did you realise that you spelt your own alias incorrectly up the top, in the Trooper Attendance List...??? Wink

Oevil1... or Oveil1... You decide...!!! Smile

Oops...!!! Cheeky
Lol Hehehe

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 07:35 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Jawa's eventually ran out of control due to the sweet Imperial and Rebel goodies that were thrust apon us all...

[Image: 283791_10151083113009683_670985204_n.jpg]

Actually, Vader was using the force on this one. That trampoline just happened to be there... Lol
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 07:42 PM)Cavalier Wrote:  an awesome day out, although perhaps (even with the Imperial Souvenir packages from Alderaan) not all were smiling......
Td

the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force, remember that Cheeky

Was one of the better kids birthday parties i have attended, the kids were well behaved. Thanks again for allowing us to be apart of their special day.

I hope to make it to the bank today or tomorrow to deposit the money.
Ken
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 11:29 PM)Azrael Wrote:  Great report Tim, but did you realise that you spelt your own alias incorrectly up the top, in the Trooper Attendance List...??? Wink

Oevil1... or Oveil1... You decide...!!! Smile

Oops...!!! Cheeky
Lol Hehehe

LOL...I am such a knob! BangheadLol
Corrected...thanks Assrail...I mean Azrael lol.

Fresh photo just in...Oevil1 and Phoenix storm the Rebel outpost and claim victory...for now...

[Image: Oevil1%2520and%2520Phoenix.jpg]

For the Empire!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Looks like fun
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Back-to-back lightsaber tactics...

No worries, it doesn't matter how big this mob of Jedi become!

This really was an awesome Birthday Party. I wish my Birthday's could have stormtroopers and Vader come to visit! Pool noodles for sabers was brilliant - you are going to get whacked when you are the bad guys, and Mammasith the pool noodles were a great way to provide soft colourful lightsabers (Commander Phoenix managed to get a blue one to match his armour). This really was a great day that the Birthday Boys sure won't forget! Jig
(Monday 6-Aug-2012, 10:04 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  Back-to-back lightsaber tactics...

No worries, it doesn't matter how big this mob of Jedi become!

This really was an awesome Birthday Party. I wish my Birthday's could have stormtroopers and Vader come to visit! Pool noodles for sabers was brilliant - you are going to get whacked when you are the bad guys, and Mammasith the pool noodles were a great way to provide soft colourful lightsabers (Commander Phoenix managed to get a blue one to match his armour). This really was a great day that the Birthday Boys sure won't forget! Jig

What a great backyard to have !!
I'll organise a star wars party for your next b'day PhoenixWink
(Monday 6-Aug-2012, 01:05 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  I'll organise a star wars party for your next b'day PhoenixWink

Its in October... Peace
Was a great day to do my first outing and everyones support was magnificent. The kids looked to be having massive fun and taking an unsuspected pool noodle to the cod piece was a memorable moment thats for sureWink

Great report Oevil1

Terror

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 5th September Birthday Party (Alex's 6th Birthday) Sly 10 14,230 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach