Brighton State School Fete
Troop Report 
Date: 16 September 2012

Venue: Brighton State School

Time: Official Opening at 10:00am by our Lord Vader.

Mission: To raise funds for the school and bring order to the school grounds...with some recruiting.

Trooper Attendance: Kev Vader, Muppet (Bantha jockey), Phantom, Stormraven, Beanie (Bantha jockey), Bullant, Duck (Bantha jockey champ), Rubber, Cavalier (Bantha jockey), Buzzard, Lei, Phoenix, Oevil1, Sith Princess(Bantha jockey), MrKrunch, Empress Evil.

Support Crew: Muppet, Stromraven, Duras, Beanie, MammaSith and Mini Vader from the Galactic Academy.

Detail: A gentle breeze trailed across the Naboo like feilds. The local inhabitants rallied for purpose and enlightenment...enter Lord Vadar to officially begin proceedings and add a little Imperialism to the fanfare!

[Image: BrightonSS%2520002.JPG]

Mini Vader was there too...

[Image: BrightonSS%2520001a.jpg]

Meanwhile back at the Prep Deathstar. Moral was high as the troops readied themselves for another fine show of might, power and damn good looks....well maybe not for everyone...

[Image: DSCF7448.JPG]

The "Native Inhabintant Processing Facility" (the second prep room that looked like the flight deck of a Battle Cruiser), was in full swing in a matter of minutes.

[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0018.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0052.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0082.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0180.jpg]

But the best was yet to come! Down on the lower feilds, intellegence reported a couple of Tuscan Raiders and a Bounty Hunter were sighted with a herd of rogue Banthas (that looked a lot like Earth Camels), if only we had a Sandtrooper...hmmmm...

[Image: 2012-09-16131516.jpg]
[Image: 2012-09-16131043.jpg]

Congradultions to Duck on her glorious victory! However the Sandpeople were obviously having an off day...

[Image: 2012-09-16131057.jpg]

Our other troopers roamed the local markets, keeping the peace and bringing Imperial joy to all.

[Image: IMG_0358.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0362.jpg]

Some troopers were lucky enough to find a droid we were looking for.

[Image: IMG_0369.jpg]

Unfortunately, some of the troopers are proned to taking the odd bribe for release...

[Image: IMG_0371.jpg]

The boys were soon troubled by transparent spherical parasites that were dealt with with extreme prejudice.

[Image: IMG_0374.jpg]

Local dwellings were somewhat lacking for our brave boys in white...and blue...

[Image: IMG_0379.jpg]
The little girls face is priceless.

Spirits needed lifting...so the boys went on some R&R...

[Image: IMG_0382.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0386.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0399.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0407.jpg]

Some obviously had a date that night.

[Image: IMG_0420.jpg]

The troops soon got word that some rebels were boarding a transport. But alas, they got away...

[Image: IMG_0421.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0389.jpg]
Fantastic looks on the kids faces!

Stay tuned for another chapter of...

[Image: IMG_0423.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised: The fete raised the necessary funds needed for the school and the Redbacks presence contributed significantly to the overall amount.

Injuries: Inner thigh bruising for a few Bantha jockey's...and a few squeezed Bantha's.

Malfunctions: Buzzards testosterone and sweat was too much for his thigh webbing. MrKruch's E-11 unfortunately fell victim to that harsh mistress "gravity".

Public Incidents: The normal mayham when troopers are let loose on the general public.

Mission Status: Lots of extrememly happy younglings and parents. We will certainly be invited back. Successful Troop!!!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...ol%20Fete/

I hope I got everyone who attended in the pics.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Nice write up (i may be biased as saw a lot of my pics in there Smile )

Thanks all for the fun day and friendly welcome... looking forward to the next one
DW2013 to DW2018
Awesome report brother one VERY happy MammaSith, the children will now have a huge shiny new playground equipment, .... You and Phoenix are more than welcome to come and play on it!Doppeldaumen1
Tim, this is a fantastic Troop Report!

This had to be one of the best Troops I have ever been one. The faces and reactions of the children, even the teenagers, even the adults and beyond, was priceless.

This Troop had it all: photobooth, roaming, play equipment, camel racing!

I'm left with one question... Who was in charge that day: Darth Vader or Mini Vader?

Thank you so much, MammaSith! Your planning was spectacular and it really was a huge hit! Heart

Being hopeless at the rings, probably due to rebel interference, the Commanding Officer stepped in and directed the vector of the ring throwing for TimOevil1 - and look, he got one! Cheeky

[Image: IMG_0409.jpg]

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:07 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Awesome report brother one VERY happy MammaSith, the children will now have a huge shiny new playground equipment, .... You and Phoenix are more than welcome to come and play on it!Doppeldaumen1

Done! We were the tallest kids there!

[Image: IMG_0395.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0397.jpg]
wow that's a handsome threesome of shiny whiteys Smile

Love the picture of me checking my makeup. The kids behind me were in hysterics.

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:07 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  the children will now have a huge shiny new playground equipment, .... You and Phoenix are more than welcome to come and play on it!Doppeldaumen1

No monkey bars please, the temptation is too great and my shoulders still feel like they are dislocated from yesterday Wink
Awesome job by the way Bullant...can't wait to troop again.
Royalguard

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:09 PM)Bullant Wrote:  wow that's a handsome threesome of shiny whiteys Smile

Love the picture of me checking my makeup. The kids behind me were in hysterics.

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:07 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  the children will now have a huge shiny new playground equipment, .... You and Phoenix are more than welcome to come and play on it!Doppeldaumen1

No monkey bars please, the temptation is too great and my shoulders still feel like they are dislocated from yesterday Wink

(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:11 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Awesome job by the way Bullant...can't wait to troop again.

How'd the date go, Bullant? You certainly spruced your look up! Jig
Great report Tim.
I had a great day lots of fun great bunch of people and fantastic support. Mammasith & Bruce excellent job on the props. Good catering too Wink
Ventress and Boba did manage to freak out a few people so mission accomplished Smile
Love to see some pics of the Carbonite photo prop
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Monday 17-Sep-2012, 10:09 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Tim, this is a fantastic Troop Report!

This had to be one of the best Troops I have ever been one. The faces and reactions of the children, even the teenagers, even the adults and beyond, was priceless.

This Troop had it all: photobooth, roaming, play equipment, camel racing!

I'm left with one question... Who was in charge that day: Darth Vader or Mini Vader?

Thank you so much, MammaSith! Your planning was spectacular and it really was a huge hit! Heart

Being hopeless at the rings, probably due to rebel interference, the Commanding Officer stepped in and directed the vector of the ring throwing for TimOevil1 - and look, he got one! Cheeky

[Image: IMG_0409.jpg]

Thank you for your guidance Commander Doppeldaumen1 We could've used someone like you on the Death Star...might have got that exhaust port covered up Lol
Always a pleasure trooping with the Phoenix!!
Royalguard

Thank you to Stormraven for donating the Redback Race trophy, that was so generous.Smile I'm sure it made Ducks Day.
looks like it was a great day, nice work Smile
Was so totally awesome! Peace

BTW - I couldn't get your photobucket link in the first post to work. Dunno
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Try this one:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...ol%20Fete/
Yep, that one works. Is it the same photo folder as the first one? Smile

I'll add my Mum's photos to it later today too. Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
great work all, and thanks for a great Fete!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 431 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 1,891 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect