Kedron Wavell RSL Staff Party - 21/01/13
thanks for everyone that came along. everyone can't stop talking about how cool our costumes where.

the figure i just got from the HR manager was just over $1200.00, well done troopers !!!
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Big thanks to all, for your hard efforts much appreciated. Thanks also goes to D2L for attending this little event and making the night that much more fun. And a personal thanks to Azza for sorting out the D2L guys with my 5 million PM's.

Thanks also to Scope for bringing along the backdrop, and those that helped bump in and out with it.

The event organizers were pleased with our turn out and I will be tracking down any photos in the near future.

Finally thanks goes to Glitch for sorting out the troop report :P

Side Notes:

@Bullant - I am sorry I wasn't made aware of the incident where you were hit. Can you please PM me all the details for this incident, including if you can identify the person who did it. I will personally speak to Kedron Wavell Management in relation to this matter, as we are on good terms with them and they will want to know, not to mention the assault offence that needs to be addressed with the offender. I don't take this lightly. In future can you please report any incident of this nature to the POC and CS if it occurs.

@Scope - Stormraven is correct, raffle money raised is being donated to YouthCare along with a donate from the RSL for our attendance. So we did raise money on the night. This will be followed up with the RSL in the near future and details advised to you.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Great work Redbacks
Nice work guys and girls Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I thoroughly enjoyed my first troop and learnt a lot.

Stormraven was right, quite a few guests thought we were 'guests' too and a few wanted to know who we were under our 'masks'. As the bar area filled up it got quite crowded and care had to be taken moving around. A couple of tipsy girls (thinking I was a guy!!) tried to yank up my mask and face shroud which I fended off but then needed to adjust it outside. Ping pong ball eye and mask all repaired now, no harm done.

Thanks to all for leading by example with your professionalism and pride in your roles in costume and looking out for each other. I wonder if you ever get less impressed with the armour and light sabres. The D2L crew brought some childhood heroes to life for everyone. They were a huge hit with the guests too. Everyone was commenting on the accuracy and quality of the characters and took heaps of photos!
Just edited Zerebin's costume to ARC Clone Captain.
also a big thanks for those that helped me in and out of my cybermen. its not a 501st costume but the help we get amoungst us costumers is always appreciated.

Also thanks to Sean for wearing my Snowie and ruining the helmet padding that i never actaully wore yet! (im kidding)
but happy to donate to a traveller as far north as himself! (all my gear is always welcome to anyone visiting south east queensland. except empy)
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Thursday 24-Jan-2013, 09:22 AM)Beanie Wrote:  Also thanks to Sean for wearing my Snowie and ruining the helmet padding that i never actaully wore yet! (im kidding)

was that Sean 1,2,3 or 4?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Was the Sean with the girl haircut I think Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Message from Organiser

"Firstly, please let me extend my sincere thanks for all your help and participation at our annual staff event on Monday.

Your Team were truly AMAZING and everyone was thrilled to have the presence of your Awesome team!!
It really made the night so very special.

In total we raised $1,230.60 for Young Care and this would not have been possible without your assistance and the ‘A Team’ on the night.

Carolyn Mason
Human Resources Manager
Kedron-Wavell Services Club"
Woot. Good start for the year
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 24-Jan-2013, 11:43 AM)stormraven Wrote:  
(Thursday 24-Jan-2013, 09:22 AM)Beanie Wrote:  Also thanks to Sean for wearing my Snowie and ruining the helmet padding that i never actaully wore yet! (im kidding)

was that Sean 1,2,3 or 4?

there was a rip in time because of all the Seans, and the cybermen manged to take advantage of it and invade this universe!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Oh I do love that explanation Beanie! By the way, we are The Two Seans, The Binary One Shawn, and lucky last myself The Great One Shaun Cheeky Couldn't help but clarify the correct spelling, and titles Lol

Great first troop of the year everyone! At last I met Rebel Rach, who lets face it took to being a Jawa like, well, a Jawa in Tatooine's deserts!
Personal highlight was when Todd, Shan, Snarky and I were together being awesome in our Jedi costumes with our dazzling crimson, orange, pale green and blue sabers :D

"Whhaaaat?" - Professor Farnsworth Sus There was dessert?! Cry
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Well done guys, I would have loved to have come to this, My very first armoured troop was at the Kedron Wavel back on 2010.

I'm glad seantrooper filled my spot, the guys up north dont get a big chance to troop with us down here so with Sean in town, it was only fair he got the opportunity to troop before I did.

Awesome to see such a large amount raised! So proud of each and every one of you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Bullant's RSL response forwarded to PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World's Greatest Shave - Kedron Wavell RSL Report Deimos 13 27,669 Thursday 22-Mar-2012, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Glitch
  Kedron Birthday Party 6th May Chief 4 9,399 Monday 20-Jun-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Phantom
Troop Report Kedron-Wavell RSL Post Kevcon Afterparty Cutter 20 32,946 Sunday 3-Oct-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post: cobra