Toys 'r' Us Aspley
Troop Report 
Date: 03-04-10

Venue: Toys 'r' Us Aspley

Time: 1000 - 1400 hrs

Mission: To spread the news about the Empire, and make the little kids in there costumes smile.

Trooper Attendance:
SL4035 - Kev Vader
TB8995 - muppet
SL8996 - Tanna
TK9287 - brissy_(luke)_trooper

Guest Trooper Attendance: Jawa, Run70

Support Crew: Brock, and the muppet clan.

Detail: The crew arrived at TRU early and ready, and started to gear up. We then proceeded to the front of the store to welcome the kids and pose for many a photo. The kids came out in there costumes, ranging from batman to a little girl dressed up as Darth Vader, and most were happy to get a photo taken with the troopers. The group proceeded to walk around the centre and inside TRU getting plenty of photos with happy shoppers.

Injuries: None. Although the duracell bunny came to an unfortunate end.

Malfunctions: All well and good as far as im aware.

Public Incidents: None, although muppet in TB was unhappy at being called a jedi, and I in TK was called a clone trooper twice within 5 minutes.

Mission Status: Successful, spread the influence of the empire to more northsiders, and made plenty of kids smile.

Photos: Should be up in the next couple of days.

End transmission.
even though i was a TK i was called darth vader a few times within like 10 mins lol.

hope you guys had a great time! I would like to see kev in action one day!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Hope you guys had as much fun there as we did down south! Doppeldaumen1 And Kev wasnt the only Vader this weekend....
Great report LukeWink was a little quiet, thought it would be a little busier, but made for a easy laid back troop.
[Image: P03-04-10_1003.jpg]

[Image: P03-04-10_1032.jpg]

[Image: P03-04-10_1009.jpg]
Good work guys - nice to see some trooping on the northside.
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]