Newbie (soon to be) Trooper!
Hi guys and gals!

Joined a week or so ago and finally have the time to say G'DAY.

Spent the bulk of today looking around the threads and web for my 1st set of TK armour and just emailed RT-Mod for info so wish me luck!

About me: 49 years young, live out Gatton way, Public Servant and own a coffee shop.

Been interested in Star Wars since it all began all those years ago. I can remember paying to watch it at the drive-in the first night and then camped at the fence with all the other nerds for many nights afterwards.
Move along...
Welcome Smile

I've got a Rt Mod and love it. He travels a bit though and has a long queue but he's very good a comms & super helpful

Just a heads up he posted something about he needs to repair/redo his moulds too so he might be out of action for a while
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the forums
Welcome!
(Thursday 13-Jun-2013, 07:37 PM)Duras Wrote:  Welcome Smile

I've got a Rt Mod and love it. He travels a bit though and has a long queue but he's very good a comms & super helpful

Just a heads up he posted something about he needs to repair/redo his moulds too so he might be out of action for a while

Thanks for the welcome!

I,m not fussed where I get the armour from as long as it is acceptable and will fit me.. 6'1 and 80kg... Any other suggestions?
Move along...
Rt is one the designs for larger fellas

I'm just shy of 6'1" myself but more then a few more kilos on you

Height wise rt will be fine for you and is designed for up to 40" waist without needing shims
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 13-Jun-2013, 08:20 PM)Duras Wrote:  Rt is one the designs for larger fellas

I'm just shy of 6'1" myself but more then a few more kilos on you

Height wise rt will be fine for you and is designed for up to 40" waist without needing shims

Excellent! I will wait for the reply mail from RT and see where it leads.. now, to talk to my girl about the cost of all this *cough*
Move along...
You looking at ANH hero/stunt,ESB, OR ROTJ?
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 13-Jun-2013, 08:24 PM)Duras Wrote:  You looking at ANH hero/stunt,ESB, OR ROTJ?

errr..... I think I like the look of Hero and ROTJ but again, not fussed. I DO want to troop tho so any suggestions?
Move along...
Comes down to what you fancy

Only thing with rt mod is if you are doing ANH hero he uses the same face mould for stunt but down cut out the outside teeth.

This is only a issue if you want to go further then approved
DW2013 to DW2018
hmm, so, if I go ROTJ, could I change it to Sandy later on without issues with approval?
Move along...
Welcome :D
~Pants.
I can't answer that one yet as my kit still new and shiny

But I have heard it be done I assume it would need to be re approved as its a major change though
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi Shalord, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the redbacks mate.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15