Toys 'R' Us Pacfic Fair
Troop Report 
Date: 3 April 2010

Venue: Pacific Fair Toys 'R' Us Gold Coast

Time: 10am & 1pm

Mission: Locate Rebels and Maintain Order during Super Heroes Saturday Kids event in store.

Trooper Attendance:
Sandman ID 4159
Lastat TK 8321
SuperAzza101 TK 4306
RedAV TK 9893

Guest Trooper Attendance:
RedAV - Darth Vader

Support Crew:
FX.Guy (Mark)

Detail:
The Star Destroyer set course for the space lane coordinates known as Gold Coast Pacific Fair, commanded by Grand Admiral Sandman, Locating the store of Toys 'R' Us in a very confusing shopping centre layout, the troopers under the instruction of the Admiral were told of the mission, to locate rebel scums and maintain order in the Kids Super Heroes events for the store.

Troopers RedAV, SuperAzza101, Lastat, and Sandman readied themselves with help from FX.Guy processed to the kids tables to surprise the manager Tegan and staff (they got the communication just 30mins of us arriving and had no idea of what was expected of us.) she also had Cat women and The Hulk on hand to keep order.

We checked the isles for rebels then went outside to the store front down the escalators (video soon to be here) to the orhh of the public, more and more jawas and families were drawn to the store. by this time it was towards the end of the first session, were the Admiral was called for other (Easter) Assignments and had to take the shuttle back to base.

During the break, Redav quickly made the jump also to lightspeed to retrieve his new suit and discovered that the space lanes can become quite slow during the holidays. Despite this, we were ready on time for session 2 and out we went. Entering the store, a lot of customers were shocked to find Darth Vader and a pair of stormtroopers shopping right next to them. After maintaining order at the kids area, we set out to the store front again where SuperAzza ran into his Grandma. Of course she got a photo.

Once outside, the jawaâ€s started to pour in and after awhile and many photos later, it was back to the store and leave the crowd behind. With complete Imperial control over the area, a very happy Toysâ€Râ€Us manager and family got a photo with Vader and the Troopers and then it was back to the Star Destroyer in orbit and get changed. A JOB WELL DONE.

A fantastic shout out to Mark (fx.guy) for being one of the best wranglers Iâ€ve ever had.
Injuries:
No Reports Filed.

Malfunctions:
A lot of fogging in Redavâ€s helmet and he looked like heâ€d gone for a swim . also the snap in his cod piece let his thigh armour drop off a few times early on...

Public Incidents:
No Reported Filed.

Mission Status:
Success!

Photos:
to be uploaded soon.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Was a good day down on the coast!

That was my leg strap as well, fixed it this lazy easter sunday Wink
It was a awesome day and was great chance to bring my poor old Vader out of the retirement home for the weekend! All though he and the troops was pretty close to being over run by the the Rebel scum..... 
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Is your Vader approved or going to be soon?

'Cause that would be great.Doppeldaumen1

Well done Troopers on your excellent efforts at Pac Fair.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
sorry for the delay in posting the pics. I'm having issues with the video but here's some of the pics
http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv1/l...air002.jpg
Economical Assault Trooper
And our Grand Admiral is reminded why having a Bucket is Good... FLASH-BLINK!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
ohhhh damnit! plus i couldnt yarn like i ussally do during photos...

BUT can anyone beat this great pic!!!

[Image: Toysruspacificfair012.jpg]
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Monday 5-Apr-2010, 09:19 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  Is your Vader approved or going to be soon?

'Cause that would be great.Doppeldaumen1

Well done Troopers on your excellent efforts at Pac Fair.

Not approved yet mate! I'm not 100% happy with it yet! And as Kev will vouche it is a very exspensive project to do! So I would say probably 6-12 months I'll give it with a bit of luck & tax money..... Lol
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Monday 5-Apr-2010, 11:30 AM)sandman Wrote:  ohhhh damnit! plus i couldnt yarn like i ussally do during photos...

BUT can anyone beat this great pic!!!

[Image: Toysruspacificfair012.jpg]

Now THATS a good photo!
Well done troopers. Too bad you weren't at Mt Gravatt Beanie would've loved to have seen the uniform.