Masters Rockhampton
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 4th August 2013

Venue:Masters Rockhampton

Time: 10am to 1pm

Mission: Provide some Star Wars magic to an otherwise everyday shopping experience at Masters.

Trooper Attendance: Angelman, JOker, LadyTarkin, Stormybrite, Poindex (test drive Trauma).

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: Andyrulz, Beep13, Darkcyde, Keld, Picasso. Sadly Pony and Voiletta (both ill), so extra big thanks to Andyrulz and Keld for not kitting up and helping with the wrangling.

Charity Funds Raised: $22

Injuries: None

Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: Success

Photos: See below

Detail:

It was a quiet Sunday morning in the Rockhampton system, the Rockhampton citizens were feeling post "Great Rockhampton Swap" blues. We thought a showing of Imperial and Republic troops would brighten their mood.
Arriving prior to 10am we kitted up, the newly adjusted Trauma suited up first. Big thanks to Masters for the use of their spacious training room. Angelman having forgotten the banner, LadyTarkin volunteered to pop back to base and collect it. Before long we were all suited up and marched down the steps to greet the citizens entering the store. It was such a nice day and plenty of shade so we took the opportunity to do some recognisance outside.

[Image: MastersEntry.jpg]

Crowds were a little thin today, apparently the entire Rockhampton population had pretty much exhausted itself at the Great Rockhampton Swap Meeting the day before. So we took the opportunity to do a little shopping ourselves.

[Image: Baskets.jpg]

Captain Rex looked into "upgrading" his pistols, I believe he muttered something under his breath, something like "worst blasters ever, it'll take me ages to dissemble a clanker with these".

[Image: WorstPistolsEver.jpg]

We were fortunate to today as we had Beep13's younger brother attend as Commander Fox. He'll make a fine addition to our growing ranks of clones. Good luck with your submission to the Galactic Academy Commander Fox.

[Image: Clones.jpg]

Commander Fox thought he'd have an impromptu training session with Captain Rex. I suggest you start running Rex he's found the keys!!!

[Image: RexFoxMower.jpg]

A discussion was had about being on lowly guard duty at the entrance to Masters (either that or we were taking about Rex's skirt/kama again).

[Image: Skirts.jpg]

Apparently their has been some confusion regarding "buckets on" photos?

[Image: Bucketsonphoto.jpg]

It doesn't matter how big, how bad, how imposing you are, if a small child points a pretend gun at you, you surrender - well done Commander Trauma demonstrating how it's done. (We gotta get video of this, I reckon Trauma would be awesome in a game of statues with the kids).

[Image: Putyourhandsup.jpg]

All-in-all a very quiet morning at Masters, but all the troopers and wranglers had a fun time.

Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Quiet is right, I was quite surprised we even made it to $20 truth be told, but we did get some big smiles out of the few kids that were there, and it turned out to be a good day for our first time costumers to learn to move around in public areas with buckets on. James was truly epic in his cuteness, he'll make a fine addition to the Galactic Academy Smile
Nice work Troopers & Cadets, love the Bucket on Pic Smile
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Doppeldaumen1

Great job representing. You all are "Masters" of Awesome Hehehe
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Masters Rockhampton 1st Birthday Angelman 3 8,848 Monday 24-Mar-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: chopper
Troop Report Troop Report- Masters Grand Opening, Rockhampton JOker 8 19,240 Monday 25-Mar-2013, 11:27 PM
Last Post: BIDS