RL:
Sithprincess - Amidala

MM/GA etc:
CDZ-0518 - Lauren
CRFT-0517 - Rory

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
chopper - Wrangler

Details:

The Redbacks were invited back to help promote the launch of the yearly Wishing Tree program, which asks the public to donate money and gifts for underprivileged kids.

Things weren't looking good when hail starting falling as we were getting ready to leave, but we pushed on and arrived at Browns Plains in torrential rain.

We were quickly shown to our change rooms and armoured up, reading to meet the hordes of demanding public ... who had all decided to stay home out of the storm Sad Seriously this is the shopping center that we shop at and I have NEVER seen it this quiet on a Thursday night.

It was a quiet night but we still managed to spread some Christmas cheer and raised a few dollars in return for photos with the troopers.

We are already in discussion with Ashlee from Kmart on how we can make this event bigger and better next year.

[Image: IMG_0863.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised:
$30 for the Wishing Tree

Injuries / Malfunctions:
None

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Success

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=2&page=1
well done troopers. Was a similar evening up here in Rocky. The parade was cancelled because of the weather, then it was rather quiet in the shopping centre.
Nice one, you all look awesome :-) :-)
Great work....looks awesome
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Damn weather...well done anyway, the pics are great!!!
Got a nice thank you email from Ashlee.

Quote:Thank you so much again for your time and to the rest of the crew. You definitely made it an awesome night to end off our day of launching the wishing tree.

Thank you so much again

Thanks again to everyone who turned up tonight, despite the weather!
Despite the weather it was still a fun troop...they had free blasters...

[Image: IMG_0873.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0874.jpg]
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Looked good guys!
If was fun Bullant and thank you Kmart for the feast fit for Santa. I recon they really need someone to be a spruker next year.
Very good job last night you all looked great
Now I remember you Kristy 172, I saw you walk past last night and thought you looked familair and now that i see your avatar I know why lol!!
he he.. the couple at the next checkout continue on, like it's normal to have a stormtrooper next to you Hehehe

(Friday 15-Nov-2013, 05:57 AM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Despite the weather it was still a fun troop...they had free blasters...

You get that with some people Astro...

Another fun thing I find is when trooping in the city for Starlight just keep moving in their way to they have to notice you Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
It was a fun troop. Wink
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
(Friday 15-Nov-2013, 03:34 PM)Astro Wrote:  he he.. the couple at the next checkout continue on, like it's normal to have a stormtrooper next to you Hehehe

(Friday 15-Nov-2013, 05:57 AM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Despite the weather it was still a fun troop...they had free blasters...

Actually...I think they must have been Rebels...they weren't too impressed me to the point of one of them saying..."Do you mind?"
You can't please everyone...even when you look this cool as a TK Lol
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starlight Week at Zing Pop Culture - Browns Plains MyKill 13 16,756 Monday 9-May-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Squid
Troop Report K-mart Wishing Tree Appeal 2010 crypto 7 14,038 Monday 29-Nov-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: hopfot