11:00-13:00

Mission:
William's 5th Birthday Party

Trooper Attendance:
TK-8547: Stormtrooper

Support Crew:
My son Rory as wrangler

Details:
We received an urgent call for a stormtrooper to come along make a 5 year old Star Wars fanatic's birthday that extra bit special. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for these things so I couldn't say now. Couldn't manage to organise a wrangler so my 9 year old son helped out and did a brilliant job.

We arrived a bit early and I suited up in the storeroom. The staff seemed rather excited to have a stormtrooper in the building and many surreptitious selfies were taken. And a couple of staff members took a couple of years off their lives coming around the corner into the storeroom and not expecting to encounter someone in armour!

Finally it was time for the party and I was led into a private party room full of 22 5 year olds! Oh my! They were all really well behaved and I handed out inflatable lightsabers before posing for photos with all the kids. After that we played pass the parcel and sang the birthday boy happy birthday before bidding them farewell after the hour was up and the kids headed out into the main play area.

Charity Funds Raised:
$200 which will be donated to Smart Pups. A fantastic donation very much appreciated.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
None.

Public Incidents:
None.

Mission Status:
Absolutely awesome success.

Photos:
Will be coming shortly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report QSO CINEMATIC 22 - John Williams Birthday Party Donut 5 743 Thursday 19-May-2022, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Diatium
  QLD Philharmonia Orchestra John Williams night Donut 6 10,944 Saturday 26-Dec-2015, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Phantom